for Imagination Station

7/19 c13 Jostanos
One shot or not, Molly may not be a Weasley after this.
5/24 c11 Jostanos
Omake:

"You mean to tell me that the old bearded fool, who claimed to be your magical guardian, never told you anything about your birthright?" "No?" "You never received a single notice from us over the past few years?" "Never! All the mail that I had received were from my so called friends and or members of the bird club." "Grr.. Curse White Bee to hades! He should have informed you about everything before now.. unless.." "HE DIDN'T WANT ME/YOU TO KNOW! THAT BASTARD!"
5/16 c10 Jostanos
I love this chapter, and I am wondering if there may be more to this in the future?
4/2 c8 Jostanos
I am glad that Peter has taken up the mantel from Tony, and that he has accepted his adoption into the Stark family so well.

I wonder how this may play out.
12/17/2020 c6 4David Brown
"My name is..."

"Dios!"

"My name is..."

"Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
12/17/2020 c6 2Thundramon
Yay, a Make a wish omake, I liked HarryxKara in Terminal Justice but Henchgirl was my OTP for . Rorschachs Blot also recently a posted a Worm-Make a Wish Crossover in his odd ideas collection which is quite fun to read.
10/27/2020 c4 Jostanos
A one-shot this story may be, but was a joy to read and review none-the-less, my friend.
Thank you.
10/25/2020 c4 3Reishin Amara
Magic..pants..
Well you could've always made him do mr weasleys job of finding enchanted muggle artifacts.
10/25/2020 c3 3walters1
Really love chapter 3, and hope you do get inspiration to continue and finish it, as it sounds great. :)
10/24/2020 c3 agnar
The one big thing I'd change, if you write this as a full fic, is to skip the silly change to Haraldr. Harry is a perfectly fine name, he's not hiding his past or going in disguise, he doesn't hate/dislike his family, so why would he out of nowhere, pick such an odd name change?

It's not like Harry is a weird name, his 'brother' is named Owen, a perfectly normal real-world name like Harry. That kind of thing, for no reason, is off-putting in a fic. If there was an actual reason to change his first name, okay, but it just came out of nowhere here.

Otherwise, the fic idea seems good.
10/26/2019 c2 Jostanos
That is a conundrum, but what if Lady Death, sensing that Harry has fulfilled his mission on Vormir, either sends Harry back to Earth herself like she sent him to Vormir, or she gives Harry the power(s) to get around the universe himself. *shrugs* It is an idea at least.
7/27/2018 c1 Slytherin66
A good idea.

This would need to happen, I don't think the war and how dangerous it was really hit Ron until his sister was in danger. He then acted badly and abandoned his friends. I wonder when asked about that time how Harry and Hermione would answer. Ron's reputation would suffer if the truth is known so its better he goes.

Given Ron's issues Harry really was the worst friend for him.

Personally I think Harry is better off making other friends or leaving the UK himself given his fame and everything that happened during the war. There would be no peace for Harry in the UK.

I don't think Hermione will wait for Ron but her life and stress level will be lower if Ron becomes a better person. It would be good if she decided to leave as well.

Cheers for posting this, it deserves a review.