for A Favourable Comparison

4/16/2020 c1 MarMarMo
Very nice story, powerful, actually. Love the ending.
7/24/2018 c1 103Lady Arreya
I'm so glad that "Field Notes" inspired you to write this story. I'll pass on your feedback to Riss. She'll be thrilled as well.

I like that Captain Janeway sent B'Elanna on a covert mission to get the encrypted files from Seven's alcove, and that B'Elanna was willing to do this.

I love the P/T scene. Tom was right, of course. Sleep is always the highest priority when you have a baby. My favorite line: "Even Seven's enhanced senses do not give her mind reading abilities."

I also like B'Elanna and Chakotay's interaction and the way you tied in "The Voyager Conspiracy."

Seven's conclusions are hilarious. I like Captain Janeway's reactions, too.

The last scene is so vivid and powerful. I love it. I'm really looking forward to reading your new stories in this series.
7/24/2018 c1 86CaptainLyssa
I read Lady A and Riss’s piece just the other day. This is a great follow up and very believable. Voyager’s crew really are a family. One for all and all for one. You have displayed it so well using B’Elanna. By the way, I love this stronger Tom, able to say no to his wife. He really is the emotional calm to her storm. In some ways there is such a likeness between grown up Tom and Chakotay, I wonder if that’s not the reason they disliked each other initially.
7/23/2018 c1 46jamelia116
Interesting take on the C/7 relationship's genesis. I do believe that on the ship, Kathryn and Chakotay never had a physical relationship (although on New Earth, I find it hard to believe they didn't!). Whether or not Seven would want what amounted to a platonic romance, too, is also an interesting thought. Nicely written, Beth! Thanks for sharing.