FanFiction.Net
for Sakura's Confession

8/31 c1 7Sunrise109
Wow, this was really good! I really enjoyed reading this story :D

At first I thought that dream Sakura had at the start was very believable in a Non-Massacre setting where Sasuke is still an innocent and happy little boy...

But then she woke up haha

Great work!
3/30/2020 c1 9misspandalily
Oh my god i literally thought it was real until she woke up.
I was like, what is GOING ON? Why is Sasuke being sweet and normal and nice to Sakura? ?
You did so amazing with this oneshot and especially for fanofthisfiction's challenge. Big congrats, I really enjoyed it!
3/27/2020 c1 25mississippimudpiecraves
This is truly Sakura all over! Lol! Funny and cute read! Nice job!
6/14/2019 c1 Hitomi Star
Sorry for the delay I loved it! I look forward to your future fanfics in the Naruto series!
1/28/2019 c1 7CherryClementines
Kawaii! This was absolutely adorable! I loved how descriptive this story was. Totally made me cheese! I thought it was adorable how flustered Sakura was! And eeep when Sasuke called her his princess! Totally aborbss! I got a little chuckle when Sasuke said "What a weird girl." Ahaha
1/26/2019 c1 23wingedmercury
Awwww! I love this story! It is so adorable! I don’t know how I missed reviewing it last round, but I caught you now. Wonderful, sweet little story. Thank you so much for sharing it, and sorry for the late review!
7/31/2018 c1 10angee1011
Haha! Oh my goodness, I loved this. I loved the interaction between them, and how flustered baby Sakura is from being around Sasuke. This was too cute!
7/30/2018 c1 19Poodie
I loved this! I think my favourite part was the most childish aspect: When Sasuke asks her if she loves him back XDDD It's funny that if an an adult (or teenager) had asked that same question after confessing, they would have been labelled as psychotic or desperate. XD But when a child does it, it's just full blown curiousity XDD Adorable!

I knew something was...off about Sasuke XD He was too nice XDDDD Hahaha! (That's what throws me off, great job at being observant XDD)

How cute!

~Poodie
7/28/2018 c1 55Wintry Leen
Poor Sakura!

That was interesting! The initial part, though vividly described, really had this atmosphere of a dream so I thought that was nicely written.

Your readers were definitely in for a huge surprise! I didn't know where it was headed, and what a way to build the climax only to have it dropped with Sakura passing out at the end!

That's just so funny. While it didn't have a solid plot, I thought the story was appropriate to be included in your one-shot collection! It does look like some cute vignette!

Good job!
7/27/2018 c1 3NaraC
Holy crap, this was cute. Lil Sakura and lil Sasuke on their Academy days, awww! I'm beginning to really adore this pair, good job.
7/25/2018 c1 5RushiAei
Oh my gosh, this was sooo sweet. I think it was very believable how Sakura was thinking as a little kid and it was nice to read something that was centered on Sasuke and Sakura when they were little :D I can totally imagine this happening in a funny episode of Naruto centered on a flashback if their younger Konoha academy days. It was so cute and fun to read :)
7/24/2018 c1 15Pixie07
Very cute story
7/24/2018 c1 11darkprincess888
Oh god! Sakura and her inner fantasies! Hahaha!
This was adorable, light hearted and funny and you really were able to capture Sakura's fangirl persona.
Although, Sasuke's reaction in the end was priceless!

I'm really looking forward to the full work!
Keep writing!
7/24/2018 c1 76een nihc
Ahah, I knew there was something off when Sasuke called Sakura princess and expressed his love for her. Had to laugh when reading "Prince Charming? Babies? Sarada?" The ending is cute nonetheless. Look forward to see what you can do for full length.
7/23/2018 c1 17Emma Raye
Ah, you got me! The day dream had me so confused at first and then it was just that. I definitely giggled at how sweet and innocent this is. I loved and hope you continue you with it for your one-shot series!
This definitely brightened my day, thank you for sharing! :)
22 Page 1 2 Next »