FanFiction.Net
for Sakura's Confession

7/23/2018 c1 1kylie555
CUTE!

I really enjoyed how you took your time to focus on something as pure as this. It's beautiful to see how much both Sasuke and Sakura have grown, but it's also nice to come back to where they started once in a while.

Thank you so much for writting, I loved it :)
7/23/2018 c1 177YenGirl
You are such a tease...! Getting me all excited and happy for little Sakura and then -pop!- goes her bubble of happiness!

(If my eyes weren't racing down the screen and my attention not completely caught by the utter cuteness, I might have realised Sasuke-kun doesn't act like that)

Still, it ended way better I (and Sakura) feared it would. At least he didn't run away from her... I'm going to pretend he waited for her to wake up and hand in hand, they walked back to class - wouldn't that make Sakura the envy of all the other girls! :)

Thanks for the cute preview!
7/23/2018 c1 13Tropicallight
That was good!
7/23/2018 c1 36iBloo
beta-reading for you was a pleasure! this story's super cute and gah, you had me fooled! I really had no idea. hahahahah. such a fun and heart warming read. I can't wait to read the full one-shot!

write on, darling.
7/23/2018 c1 Guest
Nicely done! Keep going
7/23/2018 c1 37Tuvstarr's lost heart
Lol! I had a slight suspicion this was where it was heading, but the in real life continuation to Sakura's dream was so funny! I could see it happening in canon, well done, Mllu! I look forward to reading the whole story when you feel ready to post it!
7/23/2018 c1 25fanofthisfiction
Just when I thought the situation was too good to be true...it was! How funny little Sakura and little Sasuke saw things from such different perspectives, but how true that really is for girls and boys at that age. The fact that Sasuke accepted the gift was saying a lot, even if Sakura didn't react how he though she would.

I'm so glad you were able to submit for this challenge. It sounds like you have even more ideas to delve in so I'm glad the challenge sparked up some good ideas for your ongoing series. That's great. Here's wishing you lots of feedback and thanks for sharing!
22 « Prev Page 1 2