for Just Friends - 820 Tag

8/1/2018 c1 16FicreaderT
I've gotten behind on my fan fiction but I LOVE this! So true that they could have done more with that episode and your continuation is perfect! And, I hope there will be a continuation to the continuation because I'd love to read more!
7/26/2018 c1 St
Loved your story! Steve and Cath interact so naturally. They really do belong together. Please write a follow up story.
7/24/2018 c1 Guest
Naughty, naughty, naughty, ending it there :P

Love these two.
7/24/2018 c1 cath
Oh my God, another story of Cath and Steve, I love it, because right now there are not many published ..

continues publishing more chapter
7/24/2018 c1 laura
Continua publicando más capítulos, porque me gustó mucho la historia ... especialmente si parece cath ... porque es mi personaje favorito ... y no me gustó para nada ese plenkov lo hizo tan malo y que ahora hay tanta gente lo odio
7/23/2018 c1 Guest
That was a great way to continue 8.20! Please move them into more than friendly territory.
7/23/2018 c1 sockie
Love it. Sigh. I wish Lynn would go away. I like Cath much better. And I loved your details (streets, locations, etc.). Sounds like you know what you're talking about. :) nicely done.
7/24/2018 c1 1Hawaii08
I love this story! I hope you continue it; I want to know what Cath has to show Steve.
7/24/2018 c1 46moonjat54
So is there any intention of a second chapter being written? Or is that our friend giving you a gentle hint? Loved the story, you know how I feel about Steve and Cath, this is what I would like to see.
7/24/2018 c1 12isabellaelisa
I loved this. You really play well the characters... If their encounter would last long, this could be it. Hope it will have a chapter two. Thank you so much for this!
7/24/2018 c1 10loveRnB
umm out character at the end for Steve, but I love it, something that I notice on the show, when Cath and Steve were together, even when she not there Steve and Danny talk about her... but Lynn ever talked about when she not around. even after Danny had met her, Lou seen her, she had not met the full team yet and she was not here at Christmas party scene either... it like Steve it holds back... may you could do another story about that?
7/23/2018 c1 3Zheth22
Love this- think it’s great the conversations themat they had to lead up to the main point - would love a little more Steve and Catherine!
7/23/2018 c1 debralynn966
Even though I really don't think Cath and Steve are ever going to happen and for lots of reasons, this was a great fiction. You know the characters inside and out. Your story played out so effortlessly in my imagination. Glad you ssre writing again. You have a gift.
7/23/2018 c1 19Gone2Far
The episode NEEDED this. If no one had written a tag, then I may have taken a shot at it but I'm really glad you did. Loved it.
7/23/2018 c1 6Dee47
What a mean cliffhanger! These two are magic together and so wish we had more of them like this on the show. Hope you will continue!