FanFiction.Net
for Feelings Connected

10/8/2020 c1 rottentomato111
soooo beautiful ! loved it
8/10/2019 c1 18nibbler747
Very beautiful story. I do like both characters but I find their relationship to be a troubled one. I do like this memory, it’s sweet and very realistic to how a first date may have occurred between them. Good job, I really enjoyed this.
8/5/2019 c1 26blindredeyes
sasuke expressing his love in Sasukeish way is the best in character fic ever
i really loved it
12/11/2018 c1 38BloodPokemon101
Great oneshot! This reminds me that I need to work on being more descriptive when writing my stories. I guess, I probably try to rush it because, if I don't, I'm just going to forget what I was doing. My brain tends to travel faster than my hands could type a single paragraph. I need to slow down and get back to basics.

But this isn't about me. I love the Sasuke/Sakura. I love Sakura's dedication to Sasuke that you portrayed. And also Sasuke's willingness to just see Sakura happy, even if it might not be with him. He gave her an option, I like that.
10/17/2018 c1 7ChrysalisBluem
This was really well thought out. Everything about it; from the connection of that certain scene from the episode, to you adding your own personal touches here and there. Very very Wholesome and Heartwarming.

I would love to read more SasuSaku fics from you :)
9/4/2018 c1 1umastudante
this is so beautiful! I really loved how you portraid Sasuke and Sakura’s first date, not just that but how he had show her he loves her too. It’s so touching that he keep his mom’s recipe and trusted Sakura with it. The feelings, ohh the feelings! Thank you very much for sharing this beautiful fic!
8/8/2018 c1 23wingedmercury
I really like how you embellished the original material here. The first date was awkward and sweet! It was nice to get a lot of Sakura‘s thoughts and feelings here. Wonderful story! Also, I want to try that Japanese dessert now! I really like how you tied in the family recipe here. It’s so sweet, on all levels! Thank you for sharing, and sorry for the late review.
8/8/2018 c1 25Sakura's Unicorn
Adorable...just really adorable. I love how you flesh out the anime episode and tell us what we all wanted to know-what happened on that date? And why was it so short? You captured Sasuke's shy, but determined nature beautifully and explained why it was cut short in such a creative way. I also like how you feathered in Sakura sharing Uchiha lore with her daughter. Really sweet.

Thanks for sharing such a melty fic! I feel such warm fuzzies in the air conditioning right now! Hee, hee. Great work! And thank you for hosting such a fun challenge!
8/8/2018 c1 6yara9292
Wow this is really beautiful.
I watched the episode where Sakura and Ino went on a vacation and you made such an adorable backround. I wish they wouldve showed it in the anime like that. It would been awesome.
Sakura endured a lot for the sake of her love for Sasuke and it were probably these small moments which gave her the strength to bear all of that and raise Sarada even alone. She had the certinty of Sasukes feelings-
7/30/2018 c1 55Wintry Leen
I haven't read and reviewed Fanfiction in a long while, so I'm really thankful for inviting me to join this challenge! It has definitely reminded me of what I've been missing for so long!

And that was very Sasuke to be so cautiously enigmatic about his real feelings towards Sakura! But his having to face the horrors of his past once more just to retrieve that recipe does speak of his great affections for her and I'm glad Sakura was quick enough to understand Sasuke's notorious subtleties.

I also liked how you portrayed Sakura here, with her not looking for grander romantic gestures and not being so angsty about the seeming lack of it (for a first date) and instead settling and being understanding of Sasuke's nature. I liked the calmness it brings and the easy narrative flow of the story!

As usual, C, thanks for sharing!
7/27/2018 c1 3NaraC
This has got to be canon. I have so many things to say so I'll just point out the ones I enjoyed the most.

First is Ino's friendship with Sakura. Seriously, I loved these two from the beginning of the series and I was touched hen I saw that episode where Ino took her away for a short trip. Even when they were married, their bond's still strong.

Second, you wrote th scene - "Is there any souvenir you would like me to bring you?" "A dad might be nice." (Reasons why I love Sarada) HAHAHA damn.

And third, this SasuSaku date felt too real that I bet even Kishimoto-san couldn't have done it better than you did. You gave new meaning to Sakura's favorite dessert.

Before, I honestly thought SasuSaku didn't make sense to me and I thought Sakura deserved better. But now, I think they really fit together. Thank you for this.
7/27/2018 c1 incrediblysane
There are gaps I can't fathom myself given the scenes and this is just another perfect masterpiece to fill it. Barely having Sasuke here, flashbacks only, somehow it still delivered a beautiful fill-in I could never come on my own. Thanks to you. Keep up the good job!
7/25/2018 c1 20Poodie
This was really nice. And completed XD I love how even though this was a SasuSaku centered story, Sasuke was NOWHERE in here. He was in the memory yes, but not in the present. It was so cool how you did that and still managed to make it feel like a really heartwarming romance.

I also really like the slight insensitiveness Sarada had at the beginning. It shows that people aren't perfect and don't intentially hurt others. Somthing about that felt so real and sweet to me :D

A beautiful SasuSaku that (as expected of this couple) didn't have any of the common signs of love (e.i confessions from both persons, kisses and intimate hugs). You did wonderfully!

~Poodie
7/25/2018 c1 11darkprincess888
Oh my god! This was so beautiful! I had always wondered what there first date would have looked like and now this is all that I can picutre now!

You seriously have a way with words! The imagery was painted beautifully and thank you for including Ino, Tsunade and Sarada in this!

Keep writing!
7/24/2018 c1 5RushiAei
I don't even know where to start, but I really enjoyed this! What I like about this challenge is that I can see everybody's take on the love Sasuke and Sakura show for each other, and for this story I really liked how Sakura's faith in Sasuke was portrayed. It was so cute to see their first date and the emotions Sakura was feeling during it. It was both heart-breaking and sweet how she made the anmitsu for Sarada that night, and how strong she remained knowing that Sasuke would come back soon despite the loneliness she was feeling.

I think the wording was beautiful in this and thanks for taking the time to write it :)
23 Page 1 2 Next »