for Come What May

11/14/2020 c5 zachbrightside
In canon Kevin didn't really stand out to me at first, but your interpretation made him grow on me. Good work.

I love how this fic has taken place over less than 12 hours and he's already hit the "Yeah, okay" stage to all the Dimmsdale insanity.
4/3/2019 c1 Guest
REVIEW MY STORIES

u/3211346

REVIEW THEM ALL NOW OR I WILL FIND YOU IN REAL LIFE AND FORCE YOU TO
3/8/2019 c5 28Jet Engine
So, Foop and the Grim Reaper in the same place at the same time, huh? That's fun. And, the implications there with the iguana... That's super awkward.

Hope Kevin figures out the ghost problem soon. I like how you threw in Danny there. Nice touch, even if he didn't technically make an appearance.
3/7/2019 c5 86Bookworm Gal
Kevin just rolls with the weirdness by now. He barely even blinks. Of course, finding out that he's got a past history of dealing with the Grim Reaper does explain some of it... Anyway, fantastic work. This was a fun chapter.
12/4/2018 c4 28Jet Engine
So much Nickelodeon, so little time. I love every part of this.

Kevin freaking out over Shirley being a cyborg is the best. He's such a Crocker. And, Jimmy and Sheen being embarrassing and over-protective dads is so in character. This is just a good update overall.
12/4/2018 c4 86Bookworm Gal
The Fourth Wall didn't stand a chance...

But yes, this was a very intriguing chapter with lots of cameos and so on. Not to mention the "cartoon physics" thing was a lovely idea. But you also kept track of the fact that while Dimmsdale was frozen in time for decades, things continued forward in the "bulgy universe" of Jimmy Neutron enough that now we have kid OCs for them. That was a very nice touch.
9/5/2018 c3 zachbrightside
I've been keeping up so far and I've been meaning to review. I never know how to put my thoughts together into a coherent paragraph, so I'm just gonna list my thoughts out:

- The idea of every Crocker seemingly being obsessed with a different mythical creature makes me crack up. I don't know how to explain it. Running gags like that always get me.
- I like that how you worked Molly into this. I think I see where you're going with this...
- You got the show style down very well in this. I love what you've done with Kevin so far, and you totally nailed Crocker.
- I'm liking the Crockers' extended backstory. The Crockers are a lot weirder than I would've expected (The house, Girlfriend, etc.), but it all makes a lot of sense now that I think about it.
- This explains a few things in "This is a Box" looking back. Timmy being unable to remember the layout of the house, the "Stinky Magic" mentioned by Poof in the Crocker Cave, Kevin being in the know of fairies existing, etc.
-There's for sure a big omen in that first chapter a certain one your arcs. Can't wait for the next part of that as well.

So this is great so far. Can't wait for the next chapters.
9/4/2018 c3 28Jet Engine
Oh, wow. This is only going to get weirder from here, isn't it? I can live with that.

A lot to digest in this one. I like the references to other Butch Hartman shows. Plus, there's some cool witch-related headcanons you've thought up. And, it's nice to see the lesser-used popular kids.

Mr. Cuddles, huh? I completely forgot about "him." 'Course, I did only see that episode once, and it was a while ago...
9/4/2018 c3 86Bookworm Gal
I find the entire concept of Girlfriend/Miss Idaho to be vastly entertaining. And I was not expecting the arrival of the popular kids. But this was a fun chapter. Lots of story telling as we catch Kevin up on the weirdness. I deeply enjoyed this.
9/4/2018 c1 gBHH6
Veri n1c3kRyst0riK0
7/31/2018 c2 28Jet Engine
Well, this isn't creepy. Nope. Nothing creepy about any of that.

Definitely not what I expected out of this story. Of course, it's pretty much a given that a story involving the Crocker's is going to be a little out there. You've really nailed Denzel's character, by the way. And, you've got me super curious about Girlfriend...
7/31/2018 c2 86Bookworm Gal
Mysterious things are afoot. And Kevin is getting to see exactly how strange his relatives can really be. This was a fascinating chapter and I certainly look forward to seeing more soon. Good luck.
7/29/2018 c1 28Jet Engine
Why didn't I read this sooner? This is gold.

I already love Kevin's mom. She is definitely a Crocker. There is no doubting that. And, Mr. Crocker deciding that the best way to tell if his nephew really is human is to host a game show is the most in-character thing ever.

On a side note, I like how you incorporated Molly, Timmy, and Chloe.
7/25/2018 c1 86Bookworm Gal
Hehehehehe. Okay, this was a riot. You've got some nice cartoonish quality to this story so far and some nice cameos. Like, I assume the goth Molly who is soon to be Kevin's step-sister is a certain girl from Wishing Well? But anyway, Crocker's method of identifying a long-lost relative is definitely the sort of hair-brained scheme he would come up with. Not to mention I love the fairy traps scattered around, which is certainly true for the guy. Yep, this is awesome. Nice work.
7/24/2018 c1 11KnightLawn
This was a really neat concept.