FanFiction.Net
for Brittle

4/27/2022 c6 Fabery
Great, great ending! Thanks for writing this
4/27/2022 c5 Fabery
loved this! So different of what we use to see in stories of this nature. Castle's strategy caught me by surprise
4/16/2022 c6 BrightEyes01
What an interesting tale. Such different versions of the characters we know and such tragedy for Castle. Thank you for sharing your story.
7/21/2019 c6 natters
Different but good
4/24/2019 c6 Dr1zzy
Good story
12/25/2018 c6 Guest
Happy you were inspired to write this. It's different, and sad but satisfying.
8/30/2018 c6 aussiecate
I can always rely on your stories to have a twist & this one was no different. I love the idea of them co-authoring a book. Their conversation about dealing with their grief was very powerful too. I’d like to think of the two of them together, in every sense of the word, continuing to write, and challenge each other in every way. Thanks for another fabulous story.
8/30/2018 c5 aussiecate
Ooooh, such an intriguing chapter! Kate’s interaction with the Fed & then Rick’s tv interview were superbly written. Bravo! I can’t believe there’s only one chapter to go :(
8/30/2018 c4 aussiecate
Oh boy, I thought the Kate/Jim conversation was gut wrenching, then you really ripped my heart open with this chapter, sob!
8/27/2018 c6 Guest
Thank you for the story. We read only Castle.
8/29/2018 c3 aussiecate
As always your writing is so powerful with these deeply emotional moments as you created between Kate & Jim. Kate’s frustration was palpable as she tries to trace Rick. Bravo!
8/28/2018 c2 aussiecate
Double gah! In my wildest dreams I didn’t imagine that Alexis could be linked to Johanna in that way, sob!
8/27/2018 c1 aussiecate
Gah! Just began this story & you’re already breaking my heart! Geez you’re good!
8/21/2018 c6 helensorrento
Love this,finish it, Please!
8/20/2018 c6 PAM H
THIS WAS A GREAT STORY. A LOT OF UNUSUAL EVENTS. THIS STORY WILL BE ONE OF MY TOP FIVE. THANK YOU !
279 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »