for The Gluttonous Dragon

6/17/2019 c2 2Rhongomyniad
Wait, Yaegaki? Does this mean Sena is Cleria Belial's and Masaomi Yaegaki's daughter?
6/16/2019 c2 14Just a Bad Writer for Fun
Pretty interesting chapter, curious to see how it goes from here. Good luck with everything and hopefully the next chapter doesnt take a year to get out :D
11/7/2018 c1 Anon-kun
This sort of bullying is not represented in a way that is believable even in the slightest. It comes across as extremely forced and the meanness is so out of actual human-like dislike that it's hard to take seriously...
11/7/2018 c1 1demonicjester01
... I seriously don't know what to say.

As a default, I still firmly hold the position that bashing is completely illogical and cheap, but that's not the actual point here.

Dude, if you're gonna bash, at least try to do it while knowing the characters and accurately presenting them. This sort of ridiculous misrepresentation of canon characters honestly only harms your work, and makes it seem like you're actually just bashing without any legitimate reason, since you cannot do a logical criticism on the characters as they are, rather doing so with caricatures that are such characters only in their names. It's just straight up illogical, and makes both your story and you as an author look bad.

On the other hand, on more aesthetic stuff, "flashback begin" and "flashback end" just ruin the tone and take the reader out of the story. FanFiction has the function of line breaks which can easily replace those.

All around, 3/10. I guess the pacing wasn't so bad, but this needs a huge amount of improvement.
8/12/2018 c1 14Just a Bad Writer for Fun
I didn't know this was out yet, so I guess I'm a bit late to the party XD
First chapter was pretty good, so I'm excited for the next one.
7/28/2018 c1 1Beeswax2
VERY VERY VERY WELL DONE !

Also I'm really appreciating the nice plot-twist you've done !

Usualy it's Rias or Sona doing the saving so thanks for that !

I ALSO wanted to congratulate you on his power set being
pretty unique for DXD .

I am SEVERELY HOOKED and need more !

PLEASE PLEASE Hurry the next chapter !
7/26/2018 c1 2merendinoemiliano
Seems interesting, let's see. I hope canon will be a little different and won't be harems too work.
7/26/2018 c1 bigred999
good chapter keep them going