for Unlikely Paradise

4/7/2019 c11 Taylor Yacovazzi
This story is amazing! I don’t know why nobody else is reviewing it when it’s super good. The Outsiders And My Little Pony together is genius! Bringing Tim, Curly And Angela Shepard to Equestria is brilliant! I’v Always loved The Shepard’s. As for Darry and Luna’s son I think his name should be Strong Warrior and his color scheme should be Silver with a golden mane and tail. That would be really pretty. The Ponies in My Little Pony are colorful if I remember correctly. Ponies in real life aren’t pink and green and purple and all those other colors but the ponies in My Little Pony are.
4/7/2019 c11 Taylor Yacovazzi
Awsies I Love This! it would be awesome to see Ponyboy getting Pregnant again and again untill they have like a million foals. lol. Thanks for clearing up the confusion about fillies and colts. so colts are males and fillies are female? it's ok if you can't mail me. i'll think about getting an account. i've tried but it's been difficult.
4/6/2019 c10 Taylor Yacovazzi
ok so i reread Darry and Soda's coversation in chapter 9 and they talked about how they can't believe Ponyboy's pregnant again and how Celestia wants to have another little horse but Soda thinks one is enough and Darry wants to have a boy. i also saw in that conversation something about how Pony could have triplet phillies so i'm guessing phillies are boys and foals are girls. sorry i don't know much about horses. so what do you need help with?you can email me at or . the Angel and Spike email would be best.
4/6/2019 c9 Taylor Yacovazzi
also top three names for Pony's next kid is:
1. Golden Sunset
2. Delightful Sunrise
3. Gold Rainbow Sunshine.

also who's the father This Time? Johnny or Dally? who's the twins fathers? like who got Pony pregnant with the twins and who got Pony pregnant with this baby?
4/6/2019 c9 Taylor Yacovazzi
I Love This! I actually have a request if you don't mind. my request is for Ponyboy to be pregnant with another foal. (foals are girls right?) it would be so cute to see Ponyboy, Dally and Johnny parents little girls. i can totally see Dally being very protective of his girls.
4/1/2019 c8 Taylor Yacovazzi
OMG I LOVE this! Your stories are AMAZING! And I love this story. Please keep up the good work and update and making this story awesome.
4/1/2019 c7 Taylor Yacovazzi
OMG Thank you so much for listening to my request for Ponyboy To Get pregnant! I Love This ! ️
3/29/2019 c6 Taylor Yacovazzi
I Love This! would you ever do a Mpreg for Ponyboy? Please keep updating this AMAZING Story!
3/3/2019 c5 Taylor Yacovazzi
I Love This! Your writing is Amazing! Please Keep writing and Updating this story and Outsiders Oneshots Collections.
3/2/2019 c4 Taylor Yacovazzi
OMG I Love This! Please Keep up the good work and please keep updating this story. I LOVE It!
2/16/2019 c3 Taylor Yacovazzi
Thank you for clearing up my question for Chapter 2. i don't really like Johnny/Dally as a couple but i love them as brothers. i LOVE the whole Johnny and Dally both being in a relationship with Ponyboy thing. idk why i love it so much, i just do. lol!
2/16/2019 c3 Taylor Yacovazzi
OMG I Love This! Please keep updating this Amazing Story!
2/15/2019 c2 Taylor Yacovazzi
I LOVE THIS! Please Update! is it Dallas and Johnny in a relationship with Ponyboy only or are they all 3 in a relationship with each other together?
1/17/2019 c1 Taylor Yacovazzi
Please Write More and put Dally and Johnny both with Pony. idk why, but i love the whole Dally and Johnny being in a relationship with just Ponyboy idea. Dally and Johnny are Ponyboy's Perfect Soulmates.
10/16/2018 c1 Taylor Yacovazzi
More Please! I Love This!