for Libertate și speranță

2/29 c19 Lestat74
Amazing job! I enjoyed your story so much! You are one of my favorite ones! Blessings
1/17 c19 Maria
Another brilliant story... I really wish you would do more action one's,... but I can't do anything so who am I to say.
Great job anyhoo...
5/23/2019 c15 Vadercat
Great story! Loved the continued friendship, more important then the physic as l one. what will come...
11/16/2018 c19 Maria
Excellent story...
10/30/2018 c19 27knirbenrots
Perfect way to end the story - so many ties to to the Romanian history!
10/30/2018 c19 wotumba1
great story, loved it!
10/30/2018 c19 1bjq
sweet
10/30/2018 c19 Hawk
Perhaps you subconciously did know about the rings and that's why you wrote it that way

It's sad that this story ends but where one ends another might begin, you've wrapped it up wonderfully
10/29/2018 c3 wotumba1
Gotta love Hetty!
10/29/2018 c1 wotumba1
Wow, what a start
10/29/2018 c19 11countrygirluk56
A fitting and tender end for a truly wonderful story. You've done an amazing job bringing your own characters to life and fitting them seemlessly into the world of Callen and his friends. Well done though I'm sorry to see it end. Good luck with NaNoWriMo and I look forward to reading the new story that comes out of it.
10/27/2018 c18 UsedToBeMe
wow,
what a wonderful emotional chapter.
such a wide variety of conversations, but all deep and meaningful, fantastic.
together, they painted this nice family life that they have created. the closeness of the friends, just like family, is very nice to see,
Great job,
thank you, I cant wait for the next chapter.
10/27/2018 c18 Hawk
Another great chapter

The ring on Callen's right hand is a nice touch but did you know that in Russia wedding rings are always on the right hand?

I have seen S9, not my favorite, I hope S10 will be better though, haven't watched any of those eps yet, need to summon the will after how the last eps of S9 went
10/23/2018 c18 27knirbenrots
Love the love, the easygoing family life that is in here! It really fits them so right. Well weitten; I can see this kid fitting in too.
10/23/2018 c18 11countrygirluk56
Lovely chapter. Lovely birthday party - it's always good to see Kamran and Aiden (& I hope we see them in S10). You did a great way job of handling what happened with Janvier and Sofia as a flashback although it would have been nice to 'see' it in real time. I understand why you did it though and it worked perfectly. You can always count on Hetty to stir things up; it's good to see that she & Callen are so close; the description of the rings added a special touch and now she's going to make them parents and grand parents in one go! Look forward to seeing the last chapter.
PS good luck with Nanowrimo :-)
117 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »