for Official Grim Tales AU

7/3 c1 3Yugo Akiba Tokusatsu
Another thing I aprecciate, and I think it's something you mentioned, is that you are giving some development to Junior and Grim's relationship as father and son, that's not something I have seen in any other Grim Tales fanfic.

So kudos on that.
7/3 c2 Yugo Akiba Tokusatsu
I did think that moment with Junior trying to do that whole Shakespeare thing was pretty sweet. X3
7/3 c3 Yugo Akiba Tokusatsu
I might as well make this your first review on this fanfic.

I don't really like it, mostly because of two things, one of them is how easily every problem is solved with no conflict.

Junior being jealous of his sister is part of the reason alot of things happen and it forces him to develop in an interesting way, but in here, he just gets a pep talk from his dad and he is no longer jealous of Minnie, another thing is how Jeff and Mimi just leave HIM to join Junior out of nowhere, this removes the confrontation between HIM and Junior which was being set up for a big war, I am pretty sure if they could abandon HIM that easily they would, not to mention the reason Jeff was help him was because HIM made a deal with Jeff saying that if he help him get Junior he could make his father (Billy) not afraid of him, what happened to that?

I think you once messaged me on DeviantART about this fanfic and asked for my opinion on it, I don't mean to discorage you from writting this fanfic, by all mean go for it, but so far I am not enjoying where it's going...

But considering you haven't updated this story in 2 years, I am not sure if you even intend to continue it.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service