for Vs Infinity

5/5/2019 c4 4Gallifrey denizen
just a neat idea, if you saw ragnarok do you remember when hela showed up and thor lifted his hammer/umbrella and transformed in a crash of lightning, what is hekapoo gave marcos scissors an upgrade to channel the power of her dimension so he can take on his adult form when need be, with the fight ahead he would probably need it, just an idea I had really that i thought was kinda neat.
4/27/2019 c5 AstralWhip
I really liked the movie. I couldn't believe when Superman killed Bugs Bunny

Also, great chapter although I couldn't understand most of referencies.
4/27/2019 c5 11OMAC001
Looks like the gang's finally together! Now to kick Thanos' butt!
4/27/2019 c5 2gumptiousGriffin
Nicely done!
2/9/2019 c1 bigboy9075990
YOU HAVE TRIGGERED MY DEEPEST ANGER BY KILLING OF STAR.
12/14/2018 c4 AS83
Hmm... it really has become the Endgame... still, I can't wait to see how the 4-way crossover will deal with Thanos!
11/13/2018 c4 Masked Freak
Press F to pay respects
10/31/2018 c4 Guest
Ok I really like what have here so far. From the dialogue, to the how you handle the characters.

But this is third time the infinity stones were explained. I know it's for the characters, but it felt like that should be a one and done kinda of thing.
10/30/2018 c4 8The Keeper of Worlds
Ok, things are well and truly on the brink now. Loved theCurator here with his name rant.
10/30/2018 c4 nightmaster000
Awesome chapter.
10/30/2018 c4 11OMAC001
Well, the history of Thanos' quest for the Gauntlet is starting to build.
10/22/2018 c3 AC15
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Wander! Never thought he meets Ludo, let's flippin do this
10/14/2018 c3 12Jaguarian76
I think that ludo needs of a friend like wander.
10/1/2018 c3 Masked Freak
To the Guest below me: The Curator is Red Skull, which is a Marvel villain. You can look him up if you want to know more about him.
9/29/2018 c3 Guest
Who is the Curator and what franchise does he come from?
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »