for Blue Hearts Bleed Red

6/12/2019 c8 2UnknownRyder
I love that you incorporated their vigilante names and a bit of their persona into a "not superheroes" story, especially Jason's. Also, when will Barabra and Stephanie (who could be a thief that Tim 'befriends') show? Will you add Terry McGinnis?
5/23/2019 c8 10Rehabilitated Sith
Ack...I need more! Sooooo, here's hoping that their new Gotham bomber isn't actually the same one as the one that got Conner...
5/23/2019 c3 Rehabilitated Sith
You've got my interest.
2/12/2019 c8 skatingandcruzing
wow I really like this! And Connor's death is so sad
10/30/2018 c8 Trivia's Ghost
I love it so much! i cannot wait for another update!
10/15/2018 c8 9IndigoElle
What a glorious day to see an update! I dove into this as soon as I saw it was posted, and it was totally worth the wait.

I really liked that we got to see what Tim went through with losing Conner. It showed so much of him and how Tim really isn't over it, and the pain is still real. Poor Tim tries to keep the struggle buried but he can't escape it when he's asleep. It makes my heart hurt to watch him hurting! Hopefully Jason will be able to help him with that eventually.

And speaking of Jason, oh my gosh. I love seeing him from Tim's perspective almost as much as I enjoy being in Jason's head. Tim is so observant that we can clearly see how Jason is to everyone else, and even though he may think he's hiding his issues, he's failing. I loved the case that Jason was reading about Felipe and how you threw that in there-very nice use of source material!

Also, the line about how Tim noticed Jason was holding his pen the same way as a cigarette was genius. It struck such a chord with me and it summed up Tim's observing skills perfectly.

The conversation that he had with Dick was so well done. We saw a serious side of Dick which I think is the first time we've seen him anything like that. Every character has their ticks and their mannerisms and it's great that each of them are so individualized. And I love that Dick didn't give everything away. I'm sure that the Red Hood nickname has something to do with Jason's time undercover, so I'm waiting for that reveal eagerly.

Thank you so much for an update! Can't wait for the next one when you have the time!
10/15/2018 c8 Fallingflames
This is fantastic. I can’t eait to keep reading
10/15/2018 c8 12Loftcat27
Nice chapter! I have a theory that Red Hood was Jason’s under cover name.
10/14/2018 c7 105Rookblonkorules
I can't believe I somehow missed this chapter! I go through fandom phases. Batman to Criminal Minds and vice versa. I've been revisiting my works (and those of other people) in the CM fandom and forgot about these gems. It was lovely as always and.. I'm reading it at my grandparents' house and I'm tired so forgive me for the... shorter review, but, good gosh, this is so intriguing! As always of course!
The ending is making me jump up and down a little. I'm wondering what exactly Jason has been involved in. And you've got Roy pegged. Also Jason's a Dracula fan? Did I read that right? Because that makes me so happy! *coughs* I love Dracula! I might as well confess I'm a fan of vampire books/movies that are done well (No Twilight for me. I'll take Lost Boys and Bram Stoker!) Basically... I'm stoked to have something in common with Jason here lol!
Also, love how you described the tip of the cigarette as an angry orange. It just... captures the essence of the tip of a cigarette and I don't know why that's what sticking with me, I guess I really am tired, but amazing chapter as always. If I don't get to the next chapter tonight or tomorrow, I will at... some point.
9/4/2018 c7 9IndigoElle
This was a great chapter! I really like the pacing of it and how it's slow, but it almost feels like a build. There isn't much happening action wise aside from Jason and Roy's conversation, but there is an emotional build growing throughout it. We've got Jason's little ticks and inner thoughts that tell us he wants to talk to Roy, but he's dealing with his inner darkness at the same time. Roy is kind of like his distraction that's only half working, because Jason can't seem to get his mind off of the dark thoughts. Poor Jay!

I like hearing more of Roy and the relationship he has with Jason. It's very cool to see them interacting as friends and seeing just how much it's affecting Jason. It's obvious he really misses his old partner and even if he's happy for Roy, it's not enough to cheer him up. Plus he's being so sneaky, keeping all of it from Roy.

I'm hoping we find out about how Jason got the Red Hood nickname soon. I'm guessing it has to do with his undercover life, but I could be wrong. Whatever it is, I can't wait to find out. I'm also waiting for Jason to crack. All of this pressure is building, and eventually he's going to snap one way or another. I'm wondering who is going to be around to see it and the outcome, but I'm getting ahead of myself. Whatever you have up your sleeve, I'm ready for it. Great chapter!
9/1/2018 c7 23orangesunset12
Awww, poor Jason (I can't seem to say this enough). I absolutely love Roy in this story though, he's so amazing, in fact everyone is amazing in their own way to be honest. And I can't wait to see where Red Hood comes from! Great chapter!
8/31/2018 c7 rgjflood
oooohh I can't wait to find out how jay got red good as his nickname
8/31/2018 c6 105Rookblonkorules
The way you incorporated their nicknames. Oh goodness, I can't even. That was the most brilliant thing I've ever read.
This chapter was a blessing. Exactly what I needed after a long day.
8/31/2018 c7 12Loftcat27
Sad but touching, sympathizing for Jason and the realistic take on his life.
8/30/2018 c6 9IndigoElle
This was so much more lighthearted than I was expecting! I thought Jason was dragging Tim to somewhere dark and grim, but I loved the turn of events. There are so many great things about this chapter, so let's get into them.

First of all, the fact that there are established weekend breakfast gatherings. I think that is absolutely fantastic that they just get together out of uniform/off duty. The chaos that can ensue just at the table is perfect.

Then we have Alfred! Running a diner! I could totally see this happening in a different universe so I think this was a great choice for his role in the story. I'm digging your references to his past in this version and how he's very secretive. It wouldn't be a Bat-centered story without an appearance from our favorite butler-now restaurant owner. Wonderful inclusion!

And the mention of Damian! For some reason I wasn't sure if he'd be in this story but I'm glad that he's getting mentioned so we know he exists. And that he's still as moody as ever.

The stories about the driving experiences were so funny, I grinned imagining them all. The scenes were full of humor and it was great seeing the dynamics that the characters had with one another. I especially loved how Cass is the unspoken authority of the group. It's too perfect.

Also, the nicknames. Spot on. I love how you incorporate the canon with the AU, it blends together so well and I get such a good feeling from it. Plus, you keep the story on track, delving into the more grim side as the chapter ends. I am so satisfied with this chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »