for Blue Hearts Bleed Red

8/2/2018 c1 60Cobwebbs
I like this take on this story. It's a really fun idea for an AU - AND hah, Bruce's office is his 'Bat cave' sheesh, why is it that in any universe Dick Grayson is still a dork?
Poor Jay - seems to be having a tough time adjusting . . . you gonna have more background on his past mission right?
That will probably be interesting, wonder what got him so worked up.
Roy being his ex-partner was a smart play and the idiot drooling over Kori - have to say I really like how you took cannon charecters and twisted their cannon parts into different parts that are similer to their cannon parts and - um - anyway, I really enjoied this, I can't wait to see where you go with this.
Also - case on a bomber? Why do I get the feeling of forshadowing?
I'm worried now - please don't tell me you're gonna blow Jay up in this . . .
Ah well, guess I'll just have to read and find out.
7/31/2018 c2 9IndigoElle
I never thought I would want a fic like this, and now that I've read these two chapters I am realizing I need it. Not any fic, but this one. THIS ONE. This is absolutely fabulous!

I love that there are so many different characters making appearances or being mentioned! It's like the whole Batfamily mythos is in this and it is fantastic. I'm also loving that you've gone outside the Batfamily and are pulling in the Outlaws. I'm curious about who else we're going to see and what role they're going to play. You've also adjusted the characters into their roles so smoothly it is unreal. We don't know how their pasts are different and what led them to this point, but they are still so much themselves and I love it. I don't feel like any of them are out of character and it is so wonderful.

The little details about the characters make such a difference too, like mentioning Tim looks tired and how Bruce's office is so dark. You're throwing references in that help us identify that even though this is an AU we are still looking at the characters we know. They're also humorous in the way of when you know the truth of something but the characters are oblivious.

Also, I haven't read anything written by you about an older Jason yet and let me just say: your characterization of him is on point. This is clearly a story centered around him and I love his attitude, I love that instead of embracing crime and following his own brand of justice he is instead completely changed and paranoid and scarred by what he's endured. The angst is real. It's so good and I just want to see Jason fall further and for people to really catch on.

And Tim! Being partners with Jason! AH!

This review is probably all over the place and I apologize, but I am all over the place with excitement for this story. There are so many things I just want to talk about with what we've been given so far and I know I'm probably missing some right now, but if they come to me I'll definitely mention them. This story is so much fun already and I can't wait for more updates. You are so fantastic. Thank you for giving us another lovely story and I'm ready for what's to come!
7/31/2018 c2 12Loftcat27
Nice chapter!
7/31/2018 c2 12Kingsdaughter613
Do officers from NYS usually liase with precincts in NJ and viceversa? Aren’t there major jurisdictional issues with crossing state lines? I know there are issues just crossing the Borough borders sometimes, and then there are the counties... and that’s all in one state. Tim is going from one to another; how does that work legally. (Metropolis is in NYS, and Gotham is in NJ.)
7/30/2018 c1 Mhw1998
Just discovered your stories and I must say that I really enjoy them! I’m obsessed with the Batfamily (especially Tim), but it’s so hard to find good stories. So it’s nice to finally see someone with talent writing fanfics about these guys!
7/28/2018 c1 12Loftcat27
Awsome chapter!
7/28/2018 c1 September part 2
*Woven. Beautifully *woven* together.
7/27/2018 c1 25AndAnotherOneBitesTheDust
The meaning and significance definitely shines in this fic. I hope everything's getting marginally better, in the least, and I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed anything in a *long* time. I feel like I've been disappointing you, and for that I apologize. I've been incredibly busy, even with school out, and haven't had much time to myself.

I wish I could leave Reviews as detailed as the ones you gift me, but I'll give what I can :)

I love the way you integrated RHATO. And the nicknames thing was genius! I love how you kept Roy's brotherly relationship with Jason, and Jason's pseudo-family relationship with Dick and Bruce. Every word you write is so... Beautifully given together to make this fantastic read. That you don't have more reviews baffles me; you're awesome and amazing. I love everything I read, and can't wait for your next chapter/piece. You've got a breathtaking way with words, and I couldn't be happier to read the art you make out of them.

Have a blessed one
-September
7/27/2018 c1 23orangesunset12
This was soo good even though it was just an opening! I can't wait to see how Tim is incorporated in all of this, I already love it so much! I love the exploration of Jason's paranoia, and the slow but steady world building, you always knock it out of the park! I can't wait for the next update.
7/27/2018 c1 112Rookblonkorules
This is looking to be the start of an utterly engaging AU!
I love that you've included Roy and... is Korrie a human in this? I've never liked her, but I'm looking forward to seeing your take on her character!
I'm so curious about this "assignment" you've alluded to. The description is making me wonder if someone involved with this assignment is going to come into the picture? Or maybe something comes to light that he was hoping would stay buried?
There are so many directions this could go and I'm really looking forward to seeing the rest of this!
My reviews are so short, I'm so sorry, especially after all the incredible reviews you've given me!
(Also, did you draw that cover art? I noticed on your profile you said you did all your art yourself, and that's honestly incredible!)
40 « Prev Page 1 .. 3