FanFiction.Net
for Expect The Unexpected

1/10/2020 c3 slippinglesbian
amon is ooc but it's still rlly good
6/30/2019 c13 Mystery
Veri n1c3qoXst0riER
9/1/2018 c1 JRFcj
Veri n1c3jl6st0ribv
8/30/2018 c10 doodlwomp039
Wow, this is getting even more intense.
8/30/2018 c10 Kira
why this is "Completed"?
8/17/2018 c9 doodlwomp039
I am loving this story and I'm super excited to see where it will go.
8/16/2018 c9 Guest 2
Please don't worry about it, school is important after all!
8/12/2018 c9 Guest 2
Welcome back!
8/7/2018 c4 6codename00guest
Why does Kaneki want Amon to go to Anteiku? Surely he wouldn't take Amon to the ghouls' hideout even for this when Amon has no idea the shop itself is run by ghouls?
8/7/2018 c8 Guest 2
Have fun! And you are welcome? xD I'm not really pointing out mistakes though... I think? xD Anyway have fun! :D
8/6/2018 c8 antipodean
Just have to say I like your fic a lot, thanks for sharing it!
8/5/2018 c8 Blank
Thank you for the heads up.
I look forward to your return, your book is one of my favorites!
Have a wonderful, blessed and safe trip and God bless!

[Blank]
8/3/2018 c7 Guest 2
Somehow it's funny how Amon is considering "fashion statement" and "teenage trend" as possbile answers for Kaneki's hair, like that's definitely something humans do and there really wouldn't be a logical reason for Kaneki to do this, just his own choice because he'd be interested in fashion or this trend. Amon really is starting to see Kaneki as a person, I think, and as teenager, a kid which just continues when Amon asks for his name, like he wants to know him as a person and is willing to place his trust in him and Kaneki already trusts him so much, telling him about Jason and showing him is face and telling him his name and that he was a student at Kami University and when Kaneki talks about Jason Amon knows he's stepping on thin ice, he knows it must be painful for Kaneki, he doesn't try to get more out of him about it and doesn't hold him eating Jason against him.
Thank you for updating!