for Raptor Imperialis

11/23/2020 c11 4Monster King
Awesomeness
11/16/2020 c11 2geoffrey.hogue
Those Cardassians are already dead, they just haven't caught up yet.
10/23/2020 c11 3Xerzes
Xenos ship: *loses its shields*

Sigismund: "Rip and Tear, until it is done!"
10/23/2020 c11 1heavenly777protector
oh Q, you MUST be a god of chaos, you are so good at causing it! seriously though SEGISMUND VS Q!
if Sisko got to punch him then Segi should get to throttle him Darth Vader style HEHEHEHE. Really likig where this is going. Also, why would the Big E just happen to have the codes for DS9? That's a typical TNG security issue right there.
10/22/2020 c11 dethbringer66
You teasing SOB, you just had to end it here.
10/19/2020 c11 E
Didn't expect an update, but I was pleasantly surprised.
I await more, as always.
10/21/2020 c11 1GuntherRiechwald
Hoo boy
10/21/2020 c11 ShadowCub
Is the Federation kidding? They hung the Bajoran's out to dry because they didn't want to go to war. Picard already said how when humans were sailing the seas the Bajorans were in space.

Barkley brilliant but useless as a person.
The Federation is all that information that the Imperium lost.
10/19/2020 c11 Guest
well
10/21/2020 c11 Portalmesional Corporation
is it wrong to hope that Sigismund actually gets his own little group of disenfranchised Starfleet personnel that actually start believing in his ideology at some point
10/19/2020 c11 Sleeper Service
Come on, we need more! You don't just leave it on a cliffhanger like that, have mercy!
10/20/2020 c11 2Akashic Silhouette
wtf Q is based?
10/20/2020 c11 NuMo1
I'm glad there's a fanfic like this that I can enjoy, hehe. Hope you're doing well in return then. All in all, glad for another chapter and I can't wait for the blood to run.

Also, I realized my last review is a bit off since I just said I never liked the Fists but never said why. Welp, reasons that'll spark some debate, and I'm an Iron Warriors and Chaos fan. :P

That aside, I'll keep reading if you keep posting, even if I don't always review. Keep up the good work and keep bringing honor to the Black Templars and the Emperor!
10/20/2020 c11 2Commissar Waffles
Queue All They Fear is You.
10/19/2020 c11 Jadex Imperia
Ah shit, i forgot this is sigismunf, and fuck q, i dont know anymore
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »