for ZOE

4/28 c1 2Elise Deschat
Going through some of the old stories because of the current story arc about Codex... nice Coda
3/3/2019 c1 5fanotheboyz
Such a nice tag to such a sad episode. Well done!
M
7/28/2018 c1 Guest
Great little story. I love Jack in this story. Welcome back to writing Mac fanfiction. You have been missed.
7/28/2018 c1 Leah
I've missed your Mac stories!:-) do more!;-) ;-) ;-) :-)
7/29/2018 c1 61parisindy
Awww super sweet
7/29/2018 c1 TerriJ
This was one of my favorite episode. You could see the connection between Mac and Zoey. I realize with an hour show not everything can be included. Enjoyed this
7/28/2018 c1 Lhaven
Sweet!
7/28/2018 c1 60Kailene
Nicely done. That episode was so sad, Mac and Zoe had an instant connection right off the bat, and even knowing (suspecting) she wasn't going to live, it was so emotional. My heart broke for poor Mac and that heartache carried through in your words.

Great job, and welcome back.
7/28/2018 c1 121only-some-loser
This is sad but super sweet. I don’t think there’s ever been a girl on the show that he had as much chemistry with as her
7/28/2018 c1 10302pilot
Nicely done-I can very much hear Jack being strait forward with Mac and telling it like it is. and the offer of going out for ice cream in honor of Zoe was such a sweet idea. Now Mac can heal. Thank you for sharing!
7/28/2018 c1 440Marymel
Love this! This was so great. I love the relationship between Jack and Mac, and you captured it very well.
7/28/2018 c1 42Kelcor
Great story, TinkerBella7! :-D You did an awesome job with both the characterizations and the dialogue! Definitely a new favourite of mine! :-D
7/28/2018 c1 Lindariddle