for Alex in Andromeda

6/4 c16 darkangelsouls123456
Update soon please
1/19 c16 DracoKing30
Really love this story can't wait for new chapters
9/22/2019 c16 Joseph Sage
Just read all the chapters in one go, really enjoyed them can't wait for more
9/21/2019 c16 jafr86
great chapter
9/21/2019 c16 1CrashReaper1994
Awesome chapter, and i'm in the author's notes. Thanks T-Rex
9/21/2019 c16 iamtheshepard16
great chapter cant wait to see what the crews reaction will be when they find out about alex.
2/14/2019 c15 jem19842014
I am loving this story can’t wait for the next chapter
10/30/2018 c14 7DRWPJT
Nice to see Cora's reaction. Trust Alex to take the omniblade route to dealing with giant monsters, glad to see things aren't going to effect their working relationship. Great job.
10/30/2018 c14 Ronin Kenshin
great work
10/25/2018 c13 DRWPJT
Gah, cliff hanger endings! :) Great job with the two girls reactions to the reveal, it's understandable for someone to blow up and act over the top, childishly at first then once they've had a chance to calm down and think about it to come to a different point of view.

I wonder what Cora thought when she read Alec's files on Alex and found out. She'll be far more rational and understanding of the need for secrecy but I wonder if there's a 'holy shit, we've got a Shepard on our team!' response spinning round her brain.

Love it, look forward to more.
10/24/2018 c12 Ronin Kenshin
wow can sara be anymore immature i'd say its much tougher for alex good work
10/21/2018 c11 DRWPJT
Another fantastic chapter, think I'm going to take a slight detour and read your take on ME1 for this Shepard. You know, from before she was blue.
10/21/2018 c11 Ronin Kenshin
I really love your fic but its so short its like your just getting into a chapter and oops its over great work though
10/18/2018 c10 DRWPJT
Just found this, love what I've read so far and looking forward to more.
10/17/2018 c8 Guest
I just found your story. And later I am going to read the other story’s in this universe. I just wanted to say that you are wrong about Sam not giving Biotics well right and wrong. It won’t put eezo in the body but the armor that they wear is full of it and it could give the ability to reproduce the story powers.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »