for Sins of a Galactic Empire Reborn

7/30/2018 c2 Guest
please take the female jedis prisoner
7/30/2018 c2 1Havic The Evolved War God
This a great story so far and look forward to your next update.
7/30/2018 c2 1Blaze501st
So not going to lie...I do not mind not naming the old ships...its a bit unrealistic that hundreds of ships would be mothballed so quickly...and that, even with the backstory you have, for ships to have been made so fast. But the Big thing is the Trafalger class...as its 1 of the 3 ship classes that are listed that actually exist, it bugs me that its not going by its actual Name...and the Infinity..I get that this story was made when Halo 4 was not a thing, but I would think that you could have wrote it down in the time line, along with changing the names of the Trafalgar to the Punic. Good chapter, hard to really point out anything other then the Problems, since I already read this story, and know what is going to happen, when it gets to the point where new stuff is being added, then you will see less critique and more regular reviews...keep it up.
7/30/2018 c2 1cooke.sam47
SpaceCowboy2013 didn't put in the UNSC Infinity.
Just try the best you can.
7/30/2018 c1 Wman243
Hey buddy..did you decide to rewrite this story on your own or did you ask permission from spacecowboy..cause if you did is he still alive
7/30/2018 c1 12Pkd
You should include the Autumn heavy cruisers, Strident heavy frigates, Analace light frigates, and the Infinity itself since these are brand new post-war ships.
7/30/2018 c1 1DieMongrel
good luck
7/30/2018 c1 CaesarSergio
Hey you stinky its me ALSO 10/10 Story
7/29/2018 c1 1Blaze501st
ok...the Trafalgar is actually the Punic-class...the Trafalgar is a ship in this class, but its not called that. and quite a few times you say something was introduced in 2348 or something...like the MA6 and the Heavy Frigate...you should prob fix that. I hate to sound hyper critical, but as this is just a Timeline and tech table, there is not much to talk about...also, what about the Scorpion? there were thousands of them made? same with the Broadsword? And all the other ship classes, like the Charon, the Strident, the Paris, the Halberd, the Orion-class Assault carrier, the Poseidon-class Light Carrier, the Epoch-class heavy Carrier, the Valiant-class Super Heavy Cruiser, and the Infinity? where are they? I highly doubt that the UNSC would scrap all those ship types just cuz they made a newer class
7/29/2018 c1 Guest
Hooo yeah good luck whit this story man tougth i hope that if you keep that part were The republic kill civilians to escape that The unsc will responde by destroing their worlds whit novas por mayve even glasing tougth i hope The separatist (ex-covenant) join The war
like it please continue
7/29/2018 c1 Guest
mandalorian clans should love them
7/29/2018 c1 minecraft93
too bad their no UNSC infinity or UNSC Eternity it would be considered a Dreadnought by star wars standards

Anaxes War College System :According to this system, Capital ships were divided into seven main classifications.

Corvettes: Ships of roughly 100 - 200 meters length
Heavy Cruisers: Ships of roughly 600 - 1000 meters length
Example: Acclamator-class assault ship, Dreadnaught-class heavy cruiser
Star Destroyers: Ships of roughly 1000 - 2000 meters length
Example: Imperial-class Star Destroyer, Nebula-class Star Destroyer
Battlecruisers: Ships of roughly 2000 - 5000 meters length (small battlecruiser models were classed as "Star Cruisers", to separate them from larger ships of the type, but few recognized this classification as a formal part of the system.)
Example: Bulwark-class battle cruiser, Praetor Mark II-class battlecruiser
Dreadnaughts: All ships over 5000 meters length
Example: Executor-class Star Dreadnought, Kor Chokk grand cruiser

An abbreviated version of the system was also created, with three classifications—gunship, cruiser, and battleship.
7/29/2018 c1 cullenwalsh123
Good luck to go all the way to the end I will like to see you finish us fanfiction
7/29/2018 c1 6SilverExcel115
Dude, I loved the original story. I wish you good luck one respecting the original as well adding your own spin to this version.
482 « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 Next »