for The Greatest Virtue

4/19/2019 c1 4QuiltedRose49
This was really great! Disappointed when I hit the bottom of the chapter. You need to get ahold of the others ASAP, they are well worth having. I’ve had the trilogy for a while now and discovered only this past week that there was a prequel written after the trilogy. It’s called “The Ring of Solomon”. Ordered it and it just about tops the other three as my favorite Bartimaeus book! Back to the matter at hand, I’m hooked and Nathaniel is a real cutie so far, can’t wait to see how his future interactions with Bartimaeus go!
3/28/2019 c1 ahugefanofbooks
I really like this story, please update as soon as you can! :)
11/26/2018 c1 ahugefanofbooks
Hello, I would like to say that this seems like an amazing story! please continue on!
10/21/2018 c1 2Unturned
What do I think? I love it :D It really is a good 'what if' and a rather natural thing to write a fanfic of - even though it seems few people had the same idea, lol :)
8/31/2018 c1 42twilighteve-writes
*pterodctyl screech* superb, finally a fic featuring pure!nathaniel and barty in all his glory
8/23/2018 c1 Elise
I too love the idea - thank you for sharing this!
8/17/2018 c1 ahugefanofbooks
This is a really good idea! please update whenever's convenient for you, I eagerly await the next chapter!
8/10/2018 c1 3pennameisblank
MARVELOUS START just when i'm craving some barti action... *vibrates in excitement*
8/7/2018 c1 1Arizeri
Oo yes yes! Young Natty Boy meets Bartimaeus without the instilled hate and fear is exactly what intrigued me too. Such a tragic cycle magicians and djinn are caught in. This way can see what friendship might be allowed to happen then. In fact I was writing my own little fic, but Nathaniel meets Barti (summoned by another magician) before the scene with the imps, not that it doesn't happen at all.

One thing about your characterization, Ptolemy was the scholar into knowledge for knowledges sake, Nathaniel is the type to enjoy some intellectual pursuits as hes highly intelligent but he is strongly ambition motivated. So I think you could have elaborated a little about what inspired this desire for knowledge in Nat especially so much to drive him to summon a powerful djinni.

Do continue!
8/3/2018 c1 talluna
omg yes I would love for more
7/29/2018 c1 Parzival vi Britannia
This is awesome! please continue, there aren't barely any fanfics for this fandom at all!