for As Time Goes By

9/27 c6 Captnschick58
Wow, just wow! This story is soooo great. I couldn't comment on each chapter because I flew through them getting to the last one. I have to say Bravo! There is so much depth and emotion and humanity to this story. It really speaks to the character cannon and just, wow. Great story! I love that you did a Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier story!
I think the on constructive criticism in this chapter is a little grammar error I found but sheesh, this story is amazing. I hope you can find the inspiration to finish it one of these days. I really think you found the heart of both Bucky and Meg (I like Maggie too but I think 'present' chapters are more captivating because that is who he is at the present time. Do you have Meg and Maggie connected in some way I wonder...? It would be fun if you did. Either way, my socks are blown off by this story and I love the 40's slang! Nicely done! So please please finish this one, purdy please?
4/2 c6 3Chibi06
I’m really loving this so far! I see you haven’t updated in a while, please continue!
3/25 c6 Sakura1607
Hello! I'm SO glad you're back! when I was thinking about Bucky fanfictions, I thought about this one that struck me so strongly and came to check whether it was updated. So glad that it was and hope that you do it again soon! Thank you so much for not giving up on the story.
6/19/2020 c6 RoseHawthorne24
Can't wait for the next chapter!
6/19/2020 c4 RoseHawthorne24
Loving this story so far! In response to your A/N, I like the dichotomy of Meg and Maggie's personalities. They both feel like they fit into their respective decades. Looking forward to reading more!
5/11/2020 c6 SomebodyWhoCares
They are so cute
5/11/2020 c6 BuckyStan
Oh God! I’m so happy that you’re back! I didn’t know how much I needed this story, and this chapter until I read it. I’m so glad that you didn’t abandon this story.
I am in love with Bucky and Meg. Maggie is cool, but these two? The way you described them when Bucky broke down. He’s falling in love and he doesn’t even know it!
“They had taken everything from him, ripped out everything that made him human, turned him into a monster. And this little girl, this young thing that knew absolutely nothing of his past was trying to give it back.”
Jesus that hit me where it hurt.
5/11/2020 c6 sltsky96
Omg you’re updating again! I hope you’ll be updating other stories too
6/25/2019 c5 EchoMoment
I'm really enjoying this. It's so strange having different two girls with Bucky at two different points in his life. I've never seen it done before but it's great. Also I kind of feel like the two girls are linked but not sure how yet. Anyway can't wait for your next update.
6/25/2019 c4 EchoMoment
So I could be wrong but it seems like Meg's mum knows buckys name somehow.
5/2/2019 c5 19Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967
loved it! more please?!
3/13/2019 c4 25S. Arke
It is not common that I find a story not only well-written, but one that keeps Bucky's personalities original.
Bucky was a womanizer. The Winter Soldier was a quiet killing machine trying to find himself while on the run from Hydra-seemingly two people from two different times in one soul. You have captured this in your writing perfectly.
While I always promote creativity in writing, I loathe when fanfic writers take his name, face, and some background and turn him into someone that he is not nor would ever be because they do it ALL. THE. TIME.
Please update as fast as possible. I'm hooked.
2/23/2019 c4 Sakura1607
This chapter isn’t as intense and sweet as the previous ones, but I really liked the note the girl left for Bucky on the window. xD someone might try to feed you. LOL. I’m not sure what approach you’re taking with their romance, but I really liked the tortured soul’s guilt kind of feeling from previous chapters. Looking forward to reading how everything develops!
2/8/2019 c3 Sakura
That review about liking the present interactions more was me! . Forgot to log in or write my name.
2/8/2019 c3 Guest
Hello! Yes I am still reading. So far, his interactions with Meg in the present are much more interesting and exciting for me! I hope to see you post again, soon!
20 Page 1 2 Next »