FanFiction.Net
for Remus And the Battle Against Fate

6/1/2019 c1 47Fires of Eden Red Rose Aurora
Great idea, I find it a little odd, that's all. Well written, and nice Story line.
5/26/2019 c1 148rebecca-in-blue
I found this story pretty hard to get into, especially that opening. "Now, at this exact moment..." makes it seem like the moment is important, like something major has just occurred and made Remus evaluate his life, but I don't see that we never find out where Remus is or what's going on while he "mulls {over} all these thoughts," which makes the story feel kinda incomplete. The bulk of the story is also very telly; there are no scenes, no dialogue, and a lot of "Then this happened, this then happened," etc. It made it feel rather vague and hard to connect with.
5/22/2019 c1 24silentlyatnight
This is a unique take on Remus' life - or anyone else's, for that matter. I really liked that, looking at it this way, you managed to make me smile even though Remus dies in the end! That's quite surprising :) Nice job!
5/21/2019 c1 4AngelAmore
I think this would work even better as a podfic, because your language is rather lively.
8/1/2018 c1 27InTheMidstOfNovember
This is quite an interesting read, and your idea was really unique. There were no noticeable errors, but there are some things that can be improved.
The beginning was meant to be abrupt, but it may have been a bit too quick, so a few words added there might soften it up but not too much to blunder on what you had planned.
This story is quite long, and there is nothing wrong with that, but since you're talking about select instances in Remus's life, maybe sorting it out into sections, or just separating it more could help the reader can see a subtle correlation?
Other wise, everything about this was very enjoyable, and I look forward to read any other of your works!