for Delta Pioneers

6/18/2021 c10 Guest
Loved it
8/7/2019 c10 Juddysbuddy
I just re-read this story and I think it is excellent. I loved Kathryn reaching out to Fitz and bringing him back into the community. There was no reason for Max to set his phaser on kill other than cruelty, but Max was certainly the type who would have aligned with Seska. I like the way you handled that situation. It would have been nice if B'Elanna and Doc could have gotten the ore they needed while they were out flying, but getting back was more important. Chapter 9 was gut-wrenching. We all would avoid going through something like that, but we can't in real life. I would have preferred less "real life" in this case, but getting Q involved wouldn't guarantee a better outcome. I loved Kathryn's last answer to Q. Thank you for sharing. I would love to have a sequel!
8/6/2019 c10 73Pixel and Stephanie Forever
Couldn't Janeway have asked Q to let Naomi live?

Wow - story was great until the last two chapters
7/24/2019 c10 11Doc Yewll
Great story.
7/31/2018 c1 Mary S
Very interesting take on the 'stranded permanently in the DQ' scenario. You have kept both Janeway and Chakotay in character quite nicely - I can see both reacting exactly as described.
Looking forward to the next instalment. Thanks for sharing.
8/2/2018 c1 Juddysbuddy
So sad, especially for the Captain and those with families back home, but I'm looking forward to how they work it out. Thanks for sharing!
8/1/2018 c1 86CaptainLyssa
I see major changes in the command structure, a lot of angst and what about that directional buoy in space. As to the EMH, once Voyager’s energy reserves run out, as you’ve made a point of the warp and impulse engines dying, as well as the Cpatains shuttle being dead, what will be left to power the EMH, leaving the colony without medical assistance. I guess that leaves the Captain’s Yacht, if you go with the offical planes for the intrepid class. Could be come juice in that orange.

There would probably be enough scrap on Voyager to built a colony. However, I’ve been doing som research of my own. I understand a colony of 200 people would only last 200 years due to inbreeding. Apparently to have a viable number, you need 4100 people to allow for natural selection. Wonder how that will effect the Voyager crew in the long term.
7/30/2018 c1 46jamelia116
What a terrific start, Beth! I especially loved B'Elanna's storming of the bridge, Tuvok's insisting on consulting with Joe Carey and schematics before they could begin (which she ignored, of course) and, especially, that Joe grasped the issues more quickly than Tuvok. All of this is perfectly in character.

The only thing I worried about is the poor EMH. Without a mobile emitter, he's a prisoner of the hulk of Voyager. I look forward to how you handle that issue.

I look forward to the next chapter.
7/30/2018 c1 11KnightLawn