for The People You Trust

9/3 c22 4Leapyearbaby29
You can’t just end this here! Such a cliffhanger! Harry is so justified in his anger. I can’t wait to see what he does. Please update soon! :)
7/18 c22 Guest
pls update! Great story!
4/20 c22 Zzz
I hope you are doing well. I so wish you would come back to give us some much awaited Tyson/Remus/Dumbledore etc arse kicking.
Every few month I search on the google bar « Harry fic Azkaban revenge Maggie » because I am too lazy to create an account and bookmark your fic as one of my favs. But should you update, I swear I will create one.
Anyways, I think about your Harry and the world you have created every so often, so thank you !
1/25 c22 hateme101
love this story hope you continue even if its been about 3 years
1/15 c22 ToddGilliss
more to come?
1/14 c1 13WolfgangNH
Good story and was just getting very interesting. If you ever get the muse again, would love to see where it goes
11/12/2021 c21 3YamiTiger
despite being unfinished, this has to be one of the best Harry Potter Azkaban fics I have read. Please try to find your muse and finish. it could be a summation of your intended ending if need be. Amazing work
10/17/2021 c22 too late
Too little too late
10/15/2021 c22 Lizardon02
This was incredible. Hopefully it continues someday
9/21/2021 c22 Guest
This is one of the best Harry in Azkaban stories I’ve ever read. The characters are so well fleshed out and are mostly in line with their portrayals in the books. I really hope you continue this story!
8/10/2021 c8 SamonIllmantrim
Truthfully, this chapter continues to show the order in a bad light. Ron comes off much as he did in the Fourth Book, a vain, weak-minded, and jealous boy who never grows up, and many of the others act just the same.

Well-written, but the Order definitely all look like idiots.
8/10/2021 c7 SamonIllmantrim
I read your author's note on Chapter 7 and truly, I think the problem is a matter of interpretation. So far as this chapter, anyway, the order is an evil group of assholes who have betrayed one of their own because they decided to suddenly follow the corrupt and misleading actions of Dumbledore and the ministry. Just showing they are either weak willed or dumb.
5/14/2021 c22 LivelyandLate
Wow
That was awesome pls update
The writing was great in the start and in the end and anywhere in between
I'm a fan
Awesome
4/19/2021 c22 DodoBirdy
I recently found your story and have been so hooked I have read it all in one sitting. The way you have portrayed the frailty of humanity through your characters has a level of depth all its own. I do hope that you are able to finish this story one day, I would really love to see Harry finally find some level of peace and closure. If real life has made this not possible, then that is how it is - I will bookmark this story because I will definitely be reading it again. Thank you so much for what you have written.
3/22/2021 c22 Guest