for Konsō

11/6/2020 c3 2Chrisfragger
I don't get the fakery, the deception... He won't be able to reliably hide his skills... Nor you cannot sweep them under the rug as luck. He should have simply said who he was.
10/21/2020 c3 corjca1
nice fucking family a shower of real bastards scum utter scum
10/5/2020 c10 61Stormshadow13
Sad to see this story end. Would you place a note here if someone adopts this idea.
10/1/2020 c10 Reddolution
Oh, this is so sad to hear it, (
9/7/2020 c9 Stormshadow13
Awesome.
9/2/2020 c9 4ObsidianPheonix26
Nice loophole. I can't wait for isshin to figure it out. This is turning into a great start
9/1/2020 c9 kittygirl3725
Good chapter, however, I believe you meant the heimlich maneuver
8/8/2020 c8 Gulliman
I know you say the old man would never join the rebellion. However I am not sure that you are remembering that he was there when the Gotei was created and knows where the power balance should be between the 2. Just something to consider as the story continues. Otherwise I am enjoying the story and can't wait to read the next chapter.
8/6/2020 c8 Arraia
Perfect and update soon please
8/2/2020 c8 61Stormshadow13
49 is going to go down. Go Strawberry.
7/25/2020 c7 Petrox
good story, but you should have changed the surname. If you used Shiba, an exnoble surname, at least make the characters question his surname. His dad could have asked if They were related, an student could have asked the same with the teacher or the captain Shiba. About the revolution I think it was too fast for Ichigo to go think of that. it was only the second day with little information for an idea that could cause civil war. The death of Renji felt cheap, bland. it was like they were reading the newspaper about a convict dying in jail. Rukia, the cause of his death, was like "Oh no... Anyway" no remorse. About the zanpakutou combination attacks would be great.
7/19/2020 c7 2Elizabeth loines
I love this please continue
7/2/2020 c7 Taboada666