FanFiction.Net
for Naruto - The Gamer

7/1/2023 c6 kasicair
Yeah. This is the place where this story lost its shine.

Naruto's 2nd real day of training and the author is already throwing him into torturing prisoners. That's just dumb. Not even Anko would be so mentally deranged to take a 7 yo kid who had just started training to a T&I and make him watch as she tortures someone.

Why?

Well, because that kind of thing does not create a mentally adjusted individual. I'd like to think that they'd have more sense than to make 7 yo do this. I'd like to think that Hiruzen would actually have Anko's head if she did this.

And if you wanna argue with, 'But Itachi...!'. Then my counterargument would be that Itachi was already a ninja at that age and had over a year of training behind him.

This was Naruto's SECOND DAY.
2/11/2023 c1 demitriclemons9
aa
8/8/2022 c4 5huntsmanassassin
Can’t the world just be like Icha Icha. I’m dying laughing! ROFL
6/25/2022 c4 12The Genesis Emperor Of Reality
Not True, the real reason is because the fatigue is also transferred to the user, so the would literally kill them, and because it cost too much chakra for a normal person.
5/21/2022 c3 mshade656
dungeon creation is a bad move !
it allows him became strong too fast!1
then story becomes utter sh**!
Well it would be better if he train like guy and became strong (no 8 gates this also cheating)
3/7/2022 c11 ivanganev1992
Maybe NARUTO should tell about his meeting with OBITO ?

IT'S MIRACLE THAT HE SURVIVED..

The normal Shadow clones could explode not just the specific Shadow clones
2/9/2022 c11 KadiganKSb
And so, another good one seems to bite the dust.

Too bad. It's actually good.
2/9/2022 c2 KadiganKSb
:: Murphy's law is an adage or epigram that is typically
:: stated as "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong".

Typically and, as it usually follows, *incorrectly*.

Murphy's Law has nothing to do with random events, or events outside your control. The actual (if slightly more elaborate) generalised version can be summed up as:

IF:
a) there's more than one way to do X, and
b) at least one of the ways mentioned above leads to complete disaster,
THEN:
someone will do X that way.

If you need to boil it down to a catchy sentence, it's more along the lines of "If there's a way to fuck it up - someone will eventually do it that way."

Anyway... so far? So good. It's refreshing to read a straight-up Gamer fic, without all of the alterations, adulterations, efforts to make it "realistic", efforts to make it (more, less) "edgy" and so on. I can understand wanting more out of what you're reading, but nobody said Gamer fics need to be "this" or "that" - all they have to have, is a protagonist that's going through their life as if it were a game (it even need not be a video game, in the end). Me likes.
2/9/2022 c1 KadiganKSb
:: because let's face it, harem's aren't realistic

Yeah, that's why we like reading 'em. ;-] Yes, it's a case of "super happy thingie" that just doesn't really happen IRL (unless you're a dumb teen... and even then it doesn't work out long-term), but that's precisely why it's nice to read something like that every so often.

Besides, when you have several different "conquests" available, it feels "incomplete" somehow to *not* have a harem route included... *especially* if they're all vastly different characters. The interplay can get... interesting, and is a challenge to write if you want to stay true to the characters.

I know that having the protagonist get every "reward" sounds like pooping rainbows and stuff, but it's genuinely NICE to have things go *right* for a character for once, you know?

And Naruto... Let's just say that it all goes in a different direction, usually, and even in canon there's very little payoff - it's just not that kind of a story. It leaves you wanting. And with the sort of shit the world keeps heaping onto him, you'd think he's earned his damn happy ending, you know? Several times over, in fact. And I couldn't care less about sex (though it's always a nice-to-have), either - for most of his life he's seen little in terms of affection. I can't help falling into the whole "awwww, poor kid, let's do something about it" thing. The fact that such scenes can showcase his near-obsessive "protect that which is dear to me" thing is a bonus at that point.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I know people like to take a huge dump on harem stories for one reason or another, but don't forget: we *know* it's unrealistic, it's not like we don't. That's why it's called a *fantasy*. And it's not like we're reading (and/or writing) fanfiction because we want ultra-realism to begin with, right? You write the story you want to read. So why limit yourself, if you've already gone *this far*.
9/18/2021 c2 Guest
Don’t fall down the path where everything is cliche with naruto. Seriously it’s overdone and milked of all its semen. Seriously avoid it otherwise your no different than the cunts still trying to milk blood out of a rock that is naruto here at fanfiction. There’s too many damn stories that’s it’s bland as fuck. You fall down this rabbit hole, you can say goodbye to a shitload of readers. This of coarse would be your own fault for trying to shit on us with a so called ‘new’ story. It’s not. At all.
7/24/2021 c11 16linkiepie2214
Moar please
7/1/2021 c10 Reader
Well your eventually OP BAMF Naruto was quite interesting. The mechanic was quite good too, considering that Naruto could genuinelly become the King-of-All-Trades, Master of All. Even without Kyuubi chakra.
I need more OP MC.
6/18/2021 c1 frankiebayer2002
This is great
6/13/2021 c5 Hero100100
I thought this was important when I found it so I thought I'd give it to you

Talk no Jutsu (also known as Therapy no Jutsu, and Talk hkjhjk), commonly abbreviated as TnJ, is one of Naruto Uzumaki's Jutsu. With it, he can talk to the most evil, depressed, and twisted people and make them change their entire life's ideology in a matter of minutes. Which is canon...totally and proven to be the most powerful jutsu in the series
This jutsu was confirmed by Kishimoto, the m.,,m.m,. of Naruto, to be by far the most powerful jutsu of all and said it was inspired based on the time when his therapist performed a talk no jutsu styled exorcism on him.

This jutsu was taught to Naruto by his mentor Iruka Umino when he tried to save Naruto even though the latter was blamed for the death of the former's parents. TnJ also seems to be Iruka Umino's only jutsu. In chapter 655, it is revealed that Naruto's mother, Kushina Uzumaki, also had a talent for TnJ, but it does not disclose to what extent Kushina can control this jutsu. It is hinted that Hinata Hyuga also has a penchant for TnJ when she forces Naruto to question himself after Neji's death. TnJ can be activated by uttering a specific word, which, when used repeatedly, results in the controlled person and Naruto entering Talk no Jutsu dimension and the target falling deeper into the jutsu. For example, Naruto's activating word is Dattebayo, Kushina's word is Dattebane, Iruka's activating word is obviously Naruto. Boruto's Dattebasa hints that he similarly possesses the genetically inherited predisposition for TnJ.

Inheritance
Apparently, the TnJ (and the resistance to it) can be passed on to the next generations. This can be seen with Asura descendants Hashirama and Naruto possessing natural TnJ talent while Indra descendants Madara and Sasuke are mostly impervious to TnJ. There is also reason to believe TnJ can be inherited vertically, with Boruto inheriting his father's ability.
5/21/2021 c1 Miguel Castro2
why the heck he so focused on trying to help some dumb bimbos when he could become a solitary Bamf without the ugly af baggage that is fan girls.
210 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »