for Buffy's AU Beginnings

8/23/2018 c2 MysteryLady-Tx
I don't even know this character but seriously?
8/23/2018 c1 MysteryLady-Tx
damn girl I like House why would you do that? lol
8/22/2018 c6 11Harry2
I had a hunch that sooner or later Buffy and Gibbs would be meeting.
8/19/2018 c5 Harry2
Sounds like Hollis is doing Buffy some good. And that is something that is needed for both of them.
8/19/2018 c5 27Boris Yeltsin
Not bad.
8/13/2018 c4 11Harry2
So, you are going NCIS this time. Will it be Caitlyn or will it be Abbie? Only time will tell.
8/6/2018 c3 Harry2
The only way that Buffy is going to have anything approaching a normal life is to put her with a family that will stick together through thick and thin. Thus, I suggest the Spelman family (Sabrina the Teenage Witch) or the Epps family (Numbers)
8/6/2018 c3 27Boris Yeltsin
Wow. Interesting one here. Seen bits of Criminal Minds eps.
8/3/2018 c2 Princesakarlita411
Wait what? He's been killed and buffy missing she has such bad luck poor buffy
8/3/2018 c2 11Harry2
*Starts playing Dragnet Theme Song* The Mob just made this care REALLY personal! Trying to blow up the police was enough to get people upset. NOW, they hit a DA! If Buffy is fine, she is going to need a lot of therapy. If she isn't, then its NEEDLE TIME for the mob!
8/3/2018 c2 27Boris Yeltsin
Awww.
Not familiar with Law & Order.
What's the big idea killing off her caregivers? I get it's the Buffy-verse, but, c'mon!.
8/1/2018 c1 Princesakarlita411
Oh my goodness that was so sad I like the beginning till I read the end I would love to hear me read more daddy house and Buffy hope to read more of your story
8/1/2018 c1 Boris Yeltsin
Interesting start so far.
8/1/2018 c1 11Harry2
WHY! Why did you have to kill off Gregory House?! He had gotten his act together, was taking care of Buffy, and then YOU GO AND KILL HIM! Again, I ask, WHY?!