for Aftershock

4/8 c1 Nancy
Beautiful! Very well written. Thank you for sharing.
4/8 c1 Pat
"Your life was in my hands," "where it was safe." Perfect!
3/25 c1 6Hummina
Perfect exchange! HYour life was in my hands." SWhere it was safe." That sums it up tight!
3/25 c1 CurlewKate
I love this. I particularly like the way you handle the disassociation of PTSD - the imagery is perfect. And I LOVE that the reader doesn’t immediately know whose point of view we’re seeing from. The pressure on H was extraordinary- and the potential psychological damage to him was actually worse than the physical damage to Starsky. What a great story!
9/27/2020 c1 Hummina
So sweet. Always there for each other. Saving a life, or sanity.
1/21/2019 c1 atglc
Really engrossing story, thank you for writing.
8/8/2018 c1 10luvthatblueeyedSoul
Fantastic story, could really picture this happening.
8/2/2018 c1 Nancy
This was sweet and teased us with an emotional insight of what may have gone through their minds. The beautiful relationship and its grasp upon our hearts. Beautiful. Thank you
8/2/2018 c1 Penny
Great, great, great! Loved it!
8/3/2018 c1 29acmabry
This is wonderful Pauline! I love the twist with Starsky being the friend to help Hutch get thru this. We all know that even thought Starsky was shot, the pressure and weight of the night was totally on Hutch. You did a wonderful job showing how, for this night, the tables were turned. Starsky was there for Hutch.
And, my heart just jumped with wonderful line about Starsky's life being safe in the hands of Hutch. That is such a true and wonderful statement.

Like I said - love this! Ready for the next one!
8/2/2018 c1 8Paula UK
Thank you for this clever story, Pauline. Like a previous reviewer, I also was not quite sure which of the guys this was at first - although I had my suspicions. ;)
I really enjoyed it. It's good to see you writing fanfic again.
8/2/2018 c1 3mel2932
Excellent! I can definitely see this happening to Hutch. He was under so much stress worrying about Starsky surviving and how to save everyone. This is beautiful. Thank you!
8/2/2018 c1 74sandybeliever
So well written. Thank you!
8/2/2018 c1 luvzebra3
Love how I thought it was Starsky who was having a hard time going into the restaurant but it was Hutch! They can get through anything together. Nicely written.