FanFiction.Net
for Novocaine

9/18/2018 c7 carlos.dam.2909
You have me hooked! I really like where this is going, I also like the speed you're managing the relationship development between Daphne and Harry. It's not too fast to make it unrealistic, nor is it too slow to make it boring and frustrating.
I'd like to see more magic involved in their everyday lives, but I can imagine that it could be difficult to do so.
I would also love to see the vineyard being managed as a business and they selling all that wine, it could be interesting.
Anyway, I've ranted too much, love your story, keep up the excellent work, and please don't be discouraged by the stupid people. You're doing great and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
9/17/2018 c7 1kyuubi ruler of all bijuu
Awesome
9/16/2018 c7 1Richard Lovelace
This is an exalent story.
9/16/2018 c7 Kasharo
Excellent story so far. Keep it up!
9/16/2018 c7 Hoppy159
Wow, this is a fantastic story. It's really well thought out, and pretty realistic. In retrospect, I hated JKR's epilogue. It gave us nothing, except it seemed as if they lived happily ever after. And that's not realistic, considering they all were recovering from a horrific war. There had to be a lot of bumps. You're doing fantastic portraying how it could have gone. Looking forward to more. Thank you!
9/15/2018 c7 NotRob
It does seem a little strange that Harry just immediately jumped back into a relationship after everything he'd gone through, you'd think he'd of been far to consumed by everything to even think about getting back together with Ginny
9/15/2018 c7 19Otsutsuki no Yami
I've read last night all the chapters and I must say honestly that this is great. I love the way how they tried to pick up their lives after the war. No dramatical angsty moments of Harry that are way over the top like in other post-war stories. You clearly tell a story of how life is, especially for Harry with many people having an expectation of him like for example becoming Minister of Auror, yet chose a whole different path that shows that he has matured through his time.

Most of the time I'm not a great fan of several characters, but so far you really did pick them up well. It's surprising how Draco and Harry work so well together, and I wonder how this would have been if this was in the first year of Hogwarts. While Draco wasn't an Angel, but Weasley was the true troublemaker with his bigotry and from there it escalated.

My favorite pairing is Daphne and Harry, and I do really like the way how you bring them together. I see them slowly grow to each other and I suspect that there comes a huge explosion once Ginny discovers that Harry spends more times with the Slytherin than her. I really would like to see how this story moves on, and many more beautiful moments between Daphne and Harry.
9/14/2018 c7 Nad277
I really love the story. Please do update
9/14/2018 c4 Guest
Other than 'chateaux' being a plural word (the singular is 'chateau'), so far so good.
9/14/2018 c7 4Tyler'sPrincess
This story is well done! I’m amazed at the detail and dynamic way you’ve set up the characters. I don’t hate Ginny, but, I had a hard time picturing her and Harry working long term. Especially, the way the direction that you have Harry heading in life.
I love Harry/Daphne and Harry/Susan stories. I like the way you make people’s post-war responses and behavior so realistic is great. I hope to read more soon. It will be interesting to see Ginny’s response to Harry’s work, and request for her to plan the Halloween event! Update soon please!
9/14/2018 c7 MioneGreen
Thank you for sharing you talent! This is a great story so far. I have read the published chapters twice (so far) and am looking forward to the next installment. I am enjoying the development of the characters (especially Harry’s rationalization for the man that was Albus Dumbledore). The build up of the relationship between Harry and Daphne is believable and does not feel rushed. I can definitely feel Harry’s frustration in his relationship with Ginny. The content/depth of the conversations with Ginny is strikingly different than his conversations with Daphne. I do not know how you have the big break happening, but I hope it is a mutual decision where Ginny is not relegated to the role of a jealous shrew.
I like that you do not have Harry being an Auror. I always saw him as a healer (where he can really use his “saving people thing”) - but I am enjoying the idea of “Philanthropist Harry” and can see where his “saving people thing” will work there as well.

I look forward to more!
‘Mione
9/14/2018 c7 gabrieljuarezl
Great chapter
9/14/2018 c7 2TheRazgrizDragon
Awesome chapter; can't wait to see what you do next.
9/14/2018 c7 frankieu
interesting story so far like looking forward to more
9/14/2018 c6 MartinDeShade
Most charity events either lose money or breaks even when factoring all the costs for them. I imagine with house elves it might bring in more, but it would be even better with such a small community to just talk to people individually.
2,661 « Prev Page 1 .. 152 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 172 .. Last Next »