FanFiction.Net
for Novocaine

8/23/2018 c4 holymolymacadoo
Nice descriptions of the properties, although I think you could have been more original in the color choices. This seems to be more of a filler chapter than the others, but then again there was a lot going on in the background. I am still enjoying this story very much. kuddos!
8/23/2018 c4 HNZ
Great fic, lots of depth.
Looking forward to reading more.
8/23/2018 c4 3Jocson
I very much like the general direction of this story. It's quite a unique take compared to other Post-War stories. Keep it up!
8/23/2018 c1 Hortensia
Very good first chapter. I like your original ideas and look forward to reading more!
8/23/2018 c4 16Dorothea Greengrass
This is a very refreshing new take on Haphne. I wonder how long it will take Harry until he realises he has no real relationship with Ginny.
8/23/2018 c4 hubriswriter
Good job moving the story forward. Seeing possible subplots along the way which will give you a great deal of flexibility going forward. Enjoyable read.
8/23/2018 c4 13Xavras
previous review was meant to be posted here
it is a refreshingly different take
8/23/2018 c1 Xavras
a different and enjoyable story
how long before Harry and Ginny break up
they really have nothing in common other than Quidditch and being in Gryffindor
8/23/2018 c4 2mwinter1
I foresee a Ginny and Harry argument coming soon. Rightfully so. If as in his mind they are dating I haven't seen any type of relationship between them other to stop by and kiss and then hang out with Ron and the rest of the family. Then for several days in a row not see them at all. That doesn't build a good relationship. Harry needs to have that pointed out to him. Also leaving Andromeda and Teddy in a house that isn't cleaned up all the way and does need repairing and updating. ... bring them both to the manor. Harry invited them because he said he help. Hasn't really been helping. Except for Kreature. Awaiting more.
8/23/2018 c4 tacitblue1973
Slight error, simulate should be stimulate, easy spell check miss
8/23/2018 c4 tacitblue1973
Simulate should be stimulate, very easy to miss that. Good that Malfoy is on board too.
8/23/2018 c4 Dragonstar125
very nice chapter i think daphne n harry work well n would be great coouple together
8/23/2018 c4 bevfan2
I love this story
8/23/2018 c4 XxDragon King DragneelxX
Good update i wonder when Daphne and Harry will start to develope feelings for the other as well as the dilemma of harry being with ginny it makes for q nice love triangle :). Im a bit disappointed that harry wont be living with Andy and teddy tho i did like that. Im hoping that harry maybe will come across Delphine in one of his orphanages as well and for him to figure out that she is voldermorts daughter through the black tapestry in grimmauld place? As i would think it would be nice to see him attempting to give her a good child hood as well as cover up her parents so she can live a normal life? Either way i like how its going especially with how the relationships are coming along there not to fast or to slow! Honestly cant wait for more! Keep the updates coming!
8/23/2018 c4 9zugrian
Finally a hint of Harry & Daphne! Keep up the good work.
2,603 « Prev Page 1 .. 159 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 .. Last Next »