FanFiction.Net
for Novocaine

9/6/2018 c6 AvidReader
Great Story !
9/6/2018 c6 9CaskettFan5
Wow. Harry the grown-up, actually trying to cultivate a relationship. That's so far outside his usual area of comfort that I'm surprised he did as well as he did even if he did beat around the bush at first. I really liked the Astoria/Daphne discussion about Harry. I'm a little surprised that Astoria was so open to them being a couple, she must be good at observing things to be so knowledgeable without being around the two of them much. It was nice seeing Hermione starting to loosen up too.
9/6/2018 c6 asighoaighnqllg
Hey, I just read chapter six. Truthfully, it's pretty good and I look forward to how you'll take it forward.
Anyways, I'll be waiting for the updates.
Appreciate the written effort.
9/6/2018 c6 Ronin Kenshin
good work hope they come to a clean end
9/6/2018 c6 13Nortia2
Ginny Blaise cough cough, I got hyper hyped by the comment on that part. And about Hermione I don't really know, maybe when the story develops we will see where she goes in that aspect, maybe Neville if he steps up in his Lord title and grows to be an equal of Hermione. Anyways this is a necessary chapter I know but I really missed the political aspect, but the next one is looking good on that regard so
9/6/2018 c1 B
Loving this fic - such a great take on Harry/Daphne and well written. Awesome long chapters!
9/6/2018 c6 lokarryn
Very good story so far, though I have a feeling when Ginny and Harry split Daphne is going to get the blame.
9/6/2018 c6 Guest
Astoria ws really quick to get that Daphne and Harry are behaving more closely then just work partners
Glad to see some really awkward harry and Ginny time. this way we can have a better ideia of how well things and working
especially with Harry already having had more thoughts about it. and starting seeing things in a more grown up manner, then the puppy love of the love conquers all
9/6/2018 c6 Crypt
Really enjoying this story so far. It’s written very well.

One thing I noticed: in the summer months in the UK, 4pm is considered afternoon, not evening. 4pm would be evening if we were in the winter months.
9/6/2018 c6 2Goodkat2010
Really great update. The Daphne dilemma about Harry is really interesting. I also like Harry trying to make an effort with Ginny but you can already tell (through your effective writing) that Harry is much more thoughtful than Ginny. Cant wait for the next update!
9/6/2018 c6 XxDragon King DragneelxX
Great update! I cant waut to see what daphne decides to do over harry. I really like how your showing harry making an effort with ginny rather than instantly falling for daphne it just seems more real to me. The inclusion of blasie will interesting as well!
Looking forward to reading more!
9/6/2018 c6 niki
im ready for him and daphne already. i like ginny but she was never serious enough. he was fighting a war and it seemed she still in sheep mentality.
9/6/2018 c6 25Sorceress of Magic
Ooh the plot thickens
9/6/2018 c6 InfinityMask
Hmm.. the seed of doubt has been planted in both of Harry, Daphne and Ginny. I just hope when the time is right Ginny, Ron, Moly and other Weasley wouldn't having to much problems when Ginn and Harry breakup. I know it can make the story more interesting(on political side at least) but that plot seems used so many time, I just hope you will make Harry keep positive relationships with Weasley.
9/6/2018 c6 9zugrian
Glad you aren't going to try to force Hermione into being with Draco, as I would have chucked this out with the garbage if you had.

I'm still disappointed with you going this good Draco route. If you really want me to buy him not being reprehensible scum that should be in Azkaban, then you need to show him making reparations to the people he's wronged. How about paying the Bells medical bills for Katie being at St. Mungo's from when he nearly killed her as an example? It wouldn't make up for the attempted murder, but it would at least be a start.

Also, for the love of everything holy, don't drag this Harry/Ginny crap out too long.
2,669 « Prev Page 1 .. 159 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 .. Last Next »