FanFiction.Net
for Novocaine

8/23/2018 c4 1reveress-plegue
I love the story. Thank you
8/21/2018 c3 9zugrian
Alright, so far I really love the premise and am liking where you're going with things. I hope that the Harry/Ginny relationship doesn't drag on too long though, as I can hardly wait for the Harry/Daphne romance to start.

Please don't let this be a redeemed Draco story though. I can't stand that shit. If he works for Harry, they should still dislike each other. Quite frankly I'm always disappointed any time he doesn't end up in Azkaban or dead- he is responsible for multiple counts of attempted murder, conspiracy to commit murder, almost certainly raped Rosmerta, being a fucking terrorist, etc. Just because he didn't quite have the balls to murder Dumbledore in cold blood, face to face, doesn't make him a good person. He's still a scumbag who has been preaching genocide his entire life.

Really love the political maneuvering and attempts to build the world back up. That's a much better idea than most post Hogwarts stories I see. Keep up the good work.
8/18/2018 c3 25Sorceress of Magic
Omg I am obsessed with this! I never expected to enjoy such a political story but I can’t stop reading. Please update soon!
8/18/2018 c3 trispectrum
Great to see a new chapter. I really liked how you crafted the Wizengamot scene and how you have brought Fleur into the scene. Interestingly, Harry is surrounding himself with powerful witches - a sort of poke in the eye to the old male hierarchy that seems to dominate the wizarding world. Also interested to see what you have planned for Draco as well as Ron. Looking forward to the next chapter. Well done with this one.
8/17/2018 c3 NM Magpie
Your story is off to a great start. The plot so far is unique , & I like the way you are developing your characters.
8/17/2018 c3 13Nortia2
YAY A POLITICA HAPHNE MY DREAM COME TRUE

This is hands down on my top 5 currently updating fics, so please KEEP IT UP! I love political intrigue and Harry actually using a brain 3

Also, while Harry is dating Ginny it would be good to make him jealous by making Daphne date some wizard, there is no better way to realize what you want than losing it
8/17/2018 c3 debygoebel
good chapter
hope harry is right about Draco in this
8/17/2018 c3 crankypants16
Interesting start. I like where it’s going.
8/17/2018 c3 imnotraven16
awesome chapter
8/17/2018 c3 Guest
Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely. Harry might become a new Voldemort. I hope someone in Wizengamot feels obligated to oppose him openly and covertly to restore balance.
8/16/2018 c3 sanbeegoldiewhitey
Gosh, I was about to include this in my alert until you reveal yourself to be a Draco Malfoy fan.
8/16/2018 c3 holymolymacadoo
Lovely chapter. Looking forward to the inclusion (maybe) of Draco. Refreshing to see a Harry Potter story with out the usual suspects constantly being present.
8/16/2018 c3 Smutley Do-Wrong
At the minimum

kudos just for editing and forward motion

the long list of Houses, family trees, history, Wizengamot seats

info dumping

themes, plots, relationships

A huge accomplishment, ALL THAT and it all not getting bogged down and boring.
8/16/2018 c3 31529
A good start. I'm not sure about leaving the Chief Warlock in place... he was complicit in a number of the moves during the war where the entire government was either siding with the enemy or too cowardly to speak up.

After WWII, some of the lesser Nazi's were retained to keep Germany thinking, but they didn't keep senior officials... this was pretty much giving the Ministry workers a pass on everything they did (or didn't do) during the war...

Good story so far, thanks for writing.
8/16/2018 c1 zippydip
Excellent keep them coming.
Thanks.