FanFiction.Net
for Novocaine

8/16/2018 c3 3PascalDragon
Interesting story so far and I'm looking forward how Harry and his friends are going to shake up the Wizarding World with the power he "inherited" :)
Though of course in the short term I'm especially looking forward to the meeting with Draco :P
8/16/2018 c3 XxDragon King DragneelxX
Well i did t see the end part coming! Looking forward to finding out what you plan on doing next!
8/16/2018 c3 hubriswriter
Nice, somewhat unique, slant on post-war. Fun to read thus far.
8/16/2018 c3 Guest
Can't wait for more, although hopefully some Harry/Daphne stuff comes up soon
8/16/2018 c3 2mwinter1
Awaiting more.
8/16/2018 c3 flight.of.the.phoenix.86
Harry and Daphne are gathering quite a team here...and Harry should address Ginny situation sooner than later!

update soon!
8/16/2018 c3 9CaskettFan5
I've seen other stories with this premise but I like the way you are taking this more than the others. You are making it hopeful without getting too "cute" or boring. It also allows you to collect an eclectic mix of characters for your story. Adding Draco could make things interesting. i'm looking forward to more.
8/16/2018 c3 Vampireking40
As this story continues something needs to be written about what Umbridge did under Voldermort rule. The muggle act was disbanned but the death of all those muggleborn witches are on her hands and she needs to be held accountable for each death she caused. Seeing she called each and every muggleborn witch a liar when the records not only in the ministry show when a muggleborn buys a wand so they no the signature but also you have Olviander who was captured so he could not make note that he did sell each and every wand to that person. So have her brought before the entire wizard court and sentenced to 100 life sentences in Azkaban with no chance of appeal or parole.
8/16/2018 c3 Suse B
THAT conversation should be interesting to see.
8/16/2018 c3 5plums
How come there was no mention at all really of Harry being upset / uncomfortable about Ginny treating Fleur like trash. Just singling Hermione out for that felt pretty strange, especially with Harry “dating” Ginny.
8/16/2018 c3 efachepis97
Read the first three chapters this morning. Loved it. Fresh idea, well written, an interesting 'line-up' of characters and an intriguing social, political and economic setting. Keep up the good work!
8/14/2018 c2 1peruvianprincess
I love it!
8/12/2018 c2 tsisdu
Interesting and clever. I'm looking forward to seeing how your story develops. KT
8/12/2018 c1 1The-Untempered-Schism666
both chapters a well written, I hope so read more in the future
8/11/2018 c2 Dezeos
Your first 2 chapters are really well written and the idea unique as far as I know. I also love your preview of how the current relationships are going to end. No cheating, potion shenanigans or other silly overdone stuff, just simple incompatibility. It's a lot harder to write correctly, but so much better. You're already setting the bar pretty high as far as writing skills go and I can't wait to see more!
2,603 « Prev Page 1 .. 161 168 169 170 171 172 173 .. Last Next »