FanFiction.Net
for Novocaine

8/25/2018 c4 h4lfbl00dprinc3
A refreshing Haphne story.
8/24/2018 c4 12moomoogoat
First and foremost you've got something pretty solid here.

I'm going to nitpit a few things.

I like the premise, and I like some of what you've done but this story gets bogged down by filler. We don't care about his seats or lordships or estates. Don't spend 5k words talking about it. We don't care about that.

The whole Draco thing just shouldn't exist. Book Draco is no friend of Harry. Draco is not going to be one of Harry's first choices for help. Draco is not Tom Felton, he is not misunderstood.

So far you haven't bashed Ginny much. Good. Don't do that, bashing is the easiest way to make your story terrible.

All in all an enjoyable read. Too much exposition about things is the biggest issue, but I dropped a follow and am interested to see how the relationship between Harry/Daph progresses. Daphne has yet to really have a character voice, so I'd love to see that develop.
8/23/2018 c4 Guest
Excellent chapter
8/23/2018 c4 Crypt
I like this chapter.
8/23/2018 c4 Guest
Looking forward to more
8/23/2018 c4 Goose
Harry/Daphne, Draco/Hermione. Calling it now.
8/24/2018 c4 debygoebel
Great chapter
The houses are huge
Liked that Harry will live in one of the porter properties
Crazy to see some Harry and Ginny time
Want to see if they will stick together a little longer
Or if things are just going to go down hill quickly
8/22/2018 c3 Guest
I love it! I almost thought they were gonna run into Ginny in the alley at the end! Next time lol
8/23/2018 c4 sanbeegoldiewhitey
The ferret Death Eater should have been in Azkaban for the crimes he committed in Year VI.
8/23/2018 c4 holymolymacadoo
Nice descriptions of the properties, although I think you could have been more original in the color choices. This seems to be more of a filler chapter than the others, but then again there was a lot going on in the background. I am still enjoying this story very much. kuddos!
8/23/2018 c4 HNZ
Great fic, lots of depth.
Looking forward to reading more.
8/23/2018 c4 3Jocson
I very much like the general direction of this story. It's quite a unique take compared to other Post-War stories. Keep it up!
8/23/2018 c1 Hortensia
Very good first chapter. I like your original ideas and look forward to reading more!
8/23/2018 c4 17Dorothea Greengrass
This is a very refreshing new take on Haphne. I wonder how long it will take Harry until he realises he has no real relationship with Ginny.
8/23/2018 c4 hubriswriter
Good job moving the story forward. Seeing possible subplots along the way which will give you a great deal of flexibility going forward. Enjoyable read.
2,657 « Prev Page 1 .. 162 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 .. Last Next »