FanFiction.Net
for Novocaine

8/23/2018 c4 Guest
Looking forward to more
8/23/2018 c4 Goose
Harry/Daphne, Draco/Hermione. Calling it now.
8/24/2018 c4 debygoebel
Great chapter
The houses are huge
Liked that Harry will live in one of the porter properties
Crazy to see some Harry and Ginny time
Want to see if they will stick together a little longer
Or if things are just going to go down hill quickly
8/22/2018 c3 Guest
I love it! I almost thought they were gonna run into Ginny in the alley at the end! Next time lol
8/23/2018 c4 sanbeegoldiewhitey
The ferret Death Eater should have been in Azkaban for the crimes he committed in Year VI.
8/23/2018 c4 holymolymacadoo
Nice descriptions of the properties, although I think you could have been more original in the color choices. This seems to be more of a filler chapter than the others, but then again there was a lot going on in the background. I am still enjoying this story very much. kuddos!
8/23/2018 c4 HNZ
Great fic, lots of depth.
Looking forward to reading more.
8/23/2018 c4 3Jocson
I very much like the general direction of this story. It's quite a unique take compared to other Post-War stories. Keep it up!
8/23/2018 c1 Hortensia
Very good first chapter. I like your original ideas and look forward to reading more!
8/23/2018 c4 17Dorothea Greengrass
This is a very refreshing new take on Haphne. I wonder how long it will take Harry until he realises he has no real relationship with Ginny.
8/23/2018 c4 hubriswriter
Good job moving the story forward. Seeing possible subplots along the way which will give you a great deal of flexibility going forward. Enjoyable read.
8/23/2018 c4 13Xavras
previous review was meant to be posted here
it is a refreshingly different take
8/23/2018 c1 Xavras
a different and enjoyable story
how long before Harry and Ginny break up
they really have nothing in common other than Quidditch and being in Gryffindor
8/23/2018 c4 2mwinter1
I foresee a Ginny and Harry argument coming soon. Rightfully so. If as in his mind they are dating I haven't seen any type of relationship between them other to stop by and kiss and then hang out with Ron and the rest of the family. Then for several days in a row not see them at all. That doesn't build a good relationship. Harry needs to have that pointed out to him. Also leaving Andromeda and Teddy in a house that isn't cleaned up all the way and does need repairing and updating. ... bring them both to the manor. Harry invited them because he said he help. Hasn't really been helping. Except for Kreature. Awaiting more.
8/23/2018 c4 tacitblue1973
Slight error, simulate should be stimulate, easy spell check miss
2,668 « Prev Page 1 .. 163 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 .. Last Next »