for Operation Golden Lotus

9/17/2020 c11 MangoSunbeams
Wow that was absolutely perfect! It really captured all the heart and humor of the show. And getting them together like that was an absolutely perfect idea! I'm so thrilled and impressed, thanks so very much for writing! I'll be rereading this a lot in the future!
7/7/2020 c11 Solara24
Oh My GOD! Hilarious!
6/19/2020 c11 someonewholikestowrite14
perfect utterly perfect
4/6/2020 c11 2Nampayo
lol that was such a funny story I love what you did with plagg and the handcuffs where awesome
11/23/2019 c11 swu
OH WOW I LOVED THIS

the amount of times i laughed out loud, the many convos i READ out loud, the way kagami and leka were handled. omg... this was the best. i literally love this so much. ive loved all your ml fics, like "I saw mummy kissing Chat Noir" too, but this, having em focused on tryna get them tgt is bomb... omg... AAAAAA
10/9/2019 c11 6The Moxie Fox
Oh what a fun and exciting journey! lol. Handcuffs! Who knew, right? So comical and refreshing seeing from the perspective of some of the side cast, thanks again for this fun story!
10/9/2019 c8 The Moxie Fox
Yes! I love the subtle and possibly unintentional Mulan Mushu reference!
10/8/2019 c5 The Moxie Fox
Darn! I wanted to see Kagami react to Adrien asking her out! But I love Wayhem, so this was great, too! I really liked you bringing Kagami into the girl squad and writing her acting a little more like a teenage girl and a little less like a robot!
10/8/2019 c1 The Moxie Fox
So that last review should've said each of the girls individual personalities, not indicated lol .Oops.
10/8/2019 c2 The Moxie Fox
Okay, this is GREAT so far! I love Juleka suggesting they murder her (like in the Kagami episode, nice!) and then Mylene suggesting they do it outside of school. I don't know if you were going for everyone thinking she meant murder her outside of school, then she clarified that she meant a group hangout, but that's how I read it and I totally loved it that way!

Also I feel like you are REALLY capturing each of the girls indicated personalities pretty perfectly. I loved seeing Mylene's interaction with Marinette and how she views her friends. The inclusion of a smattering of social anxiety is something I could definitely see Mylene having and I think you did such a spot-on job! I'm looking forward to more personal interactions like this one Marinette and the other girls. Hopefully more of how each of her friends see her. Thanks for being Miraculous!
9/30/2019 c11 Guest
I read this. I loved this. I also burst out laughing at random times while reading and loving this. Thank you for writing this.
9/7/2019 c1 Guest
Way too much time for sure!
9/7/2019 c11 2MysticMiraculer
This story is HILARIOUSLY BRILLIANT! I LOVE IT!
8/25/2019 c11 Guest
I. Absolutely. Adore the take on the MBL universe you did with this fic, especially getting Adrien and Marinette together, including Kagami in their friend group, the revealing of their idenities; absolutely wonderful.
8/25/2019 c10 Guest
Laughing. My. Friggin. Arse. Off. Right now. I love this so very, very much.
364 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »