for Out of the Inferno

11/9/2020 c4 hon3y-beee
this is a really great story so far! our poor girl ember having a crisis, she deserves everything. i hope she can be friends with lula soon and i can’t wait for jack to propose! i hope you come back to this story some day
5/23/2020 c4 musicluver246
Great story so far.
3/26/2020 c4 Guest
I am loving Jack and Ember’s story
Can’t wait for its update x
3/8/2020 c4 LoveKitaSoMuch
Please update!
1/3/2020 c4 Nikki2103
One of the best NYSM fanfics I’ve ever read! Can’t wait for more :)
9/9/2019 c4 3I'm the Galactic Starfish
ALFJSBSLSKDNS IS JACK GOING TO PROPOSE? HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT OMFG AAAAAAHHHHHHH! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER AHHHHH
9/9/2019 c4 5Blindluck92
Feels train has left the station, and there ain't no brakes! Well done, sis. Well done.

Also, Daniel Radcliffe makes a disturbingly convincing bad guy for someone who spent his formative, teenage, and young adult years as one of the most famous heroes in literature-based film.

Don't give the screen that look, you know I'm not wrong.

Love ya sis!
9/9/2019 c4 25AvidMovieFan16
Loved it. Keep up the good work!
9/8/2019 c4 37WorldofImagination18
Loving this story so much! Loving adorable Jack Wilder and I LOVE Ember! Wish I was that fiery. Although I know you probably won't say...is Ember pregnant? I just get this feeling she might be.
6/8/2019 c3 WarriorsCre3d
This is great! Is Jack finally going to propose soon? Can't wait for the next update
5/21/2019 c3 Blindluck92
I've told you this in person already sis, but I'll tell you again here: I'm SOOOOO proud of you!

Now with that settled, the Horsemen haven't lost their touch. If anything, their ability to multitask (i.e. Ember and Jack flirting while still entirely carrying out their assigned roles to perfection), improvise purely for the sake of making someone look that bit extra crazy with a banana, and even work in exceptional sync with a relative newbie who, by the very nature of her occupation, is off-putting and tactlessly in-your-face (or in Jack's face, which is even worse, heheh). They only failed at this job for one reason: they were, as the motto of the film goes, looking too closely. The closer they looked, the less they saw. They missed the big, bad conspiracy in the background because they had their eyes fixed on the prize in the foreground.

You get the metaphor. The masters of misdirection with powers over the audience's perception have been misdirected and hit from, as Chase put it, the blind spots.

Serious reviewing over, now I geek out because Jack and Ember are still just so adorable. And dang it Lula, back the hell off. She's throwing herself at the boyfriend of the team's resident BOMBER, and she asks if Ember has a death wish? Keep it up, and the Horsemen's next trick will be making an explosively dismembered corpse disappear... (*sigh* if only)

On that note, great chapter! Love ya sis!

-Blindluck92
5/19/2019 c3 3I'm the Galactic Starfish
I'm glad you updated this! I missed how fierce Ember was! Can't wait for the next chapter!
5/16/2019 c3 25AvidMovieFan16
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for more! I wonder if Ember's uncle will appear in the story...
5/16/2019 c3 9arkyytior
Ahhhh! So glad to see a new chapter! Loved it! I can't wait for the next one!
And congrats on everything in your life! Despite long hours things seem to be going well for you! I hope it stays that way!
4/1/2019 c2 arkyytior
LOVE this! Can't wait for the next chapter!
26 Page 1 2 Next »