for Terra Nova

8/26/2018 c7 19Metha S
Awesome! Vanille's arc is complete! I'm always amazed at how consistent your update is. I wish I could be like you.

Wow Rikku and Paine make appearances. Rikku is my favorite here. She and Shinra have great sister-brother relationship. And Vanille will go to Valhalla. Wonder what Freya will do now that Vanille has left.

Anyway, I'm so waiting for the next part. Tomorrow and Friday (Saturday in my place). Best of luck to you!
8/20/2018 c6 Metha S
I am so in love with how you describe Vanille's paintings. But Hope and Snow are missing from her paintings. Does that mean she hasn't remembered them? And yes, I agree with Zidane. Trey is kinda like a stalker. lol.
8/18/2018 c5 Metha S
I woke up early this morning, and found that this story had been updated! I was so excited! Oh, what will happen to Vanille? Will she be Mwynn's vessel? Poor thing. I'm really liking her and Freya here, also Trey! Their characters are strong! And I'm kinda suspicious about the tapestry with the twelve red-robed figures. Oh, who are they? Will they appear in the story? I think it's a matter of time until I find it out in the next chapter. Can't wait for that! Cheers!
8/16/2018 c4 Metha S
Oh it's Shinra! Poor kid being thrown to Alexandria. I'm glad Vanille still maintains her white magic skill. It's so nice to see characters showing their skills. Oh where did Vanille go? I wish she would be okay.
Keep up the good work!
Can't wait for the next part!
8/10/2018 c3 Metha S
Yay! An update!
Oh, I love this chapter. The conversation between Vanille and Freya flows smoothly. They sure are a great team. And them going to babysit the boy? I can already imagine how awesome that will be. Question is, who is that boy? He knows Albhed and Guado means he comes from FFX world. I have my guesses, but I'm just going to wait for the next partI have been dealing with difficult stuff at work recently, and reading this chapter has brought me back to life!
Will you upload the next part soon?
8/6/2018 c2 Metha S
Oh two chapters in a week! Yay!
I received the email notification for the first chapter while on a business trip, and things have been so hectic since then. Even now. Lol work can be so demanding. And I just have the time to read now.

So, Vanille is the next FFXIII character here and she is in FFIX world. And she paints! I love a painter Vanille concept. Wonder which next character will be in which FF world.

As for Freya, I love her in FFIX. She is always in my party, kinda reminds me of Fang. A girl with a lance.

Kupo, kupo! That moggle is so cute, kupo. Vanille and Kupo will be double cuteness, kupo!

The way you described Vanille, Zidane, and Freya's foods made me even hungrier (it's lunch time here in my place). I always love reading about foods.

Oh, what about Garnet? She is okay, right? Seems like being a queen is a really tough job.

And as always, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Good luck to you!