FanFiction.Net
for Butcher

3/11/2019 c1 nomek1012
Wow...so many feels! Such a short but feeling fic. Truly amazing. Thanks for writing.
9/23/2018 c1 CaptainYellow
Another great story!
Everything was told from Ron's POV, yet we could feel Harry's fury and hatred. I like how you wrote Ron's struggle; he knows he should stop Harry, but he also knows that Harry is doing what he (Ron) doesn't have the guts to do.
I liked this: "They will speak of how he butchered them, of how he ruthlessly slaughtered them as they were unarmed. They don't know him, they don't know what he has gone through." This is so poignant and so true. The Wizarding world will paint Harry as a villain after this, and this is probably even more heartbreaking.
9/23/2018 c1 15GinIsBetterThanFirewhiskey
God. The first few lines broke my little heart. It's really well written. Death changes a man. And Ron's friendship. Ouff. I love when someone writes how Harry would have been totally devastated and broken if he had lost his Ginny. We don't see it enough in fanfictions; him thinking that it could have been her instead of Fred or Lupin and what it would have done to him. In yours, it's worst. Loved it.
8/4/2018 c1 Guest
Wow, that was really intense