for A Second Chance

1/15 c24 ASM769476
Love it, this cliffhanger was brutal though!
1/11 c24 Lopcom
Hello, if you are interested in knowing there is an author (Jeagerista Uzumaki) who is plagiarizing your story but in Spanish, the first chapter is very notorious, it does not give you credit and pretends that everything is his.
Just notice if you're interested (I speak Spanish so use google translator)
1/7 c1 Guest
you are awesome
1/5 c24 Guest
Please update, I love it
1/6 c24 4lizyeh2000
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
1/4 c1 Ha-haguo
That's was incredibly~
1/4 c1 Tory
Hi! Sorry for writing this message here, I can't contact you otherwise. Your work seemed incredibly interesting to me, I read only one chapter, but I am already under the impression. I have a question for you as the author of this work. I want to ask your permission to translate this fanfiction. Many Russian fans of AOT would like to read your creation, but not all have sufficient knowledge of English. Of course, I will indicate you as the author of this work and attach a link to the original text (in case you give me permission to translate). I look forward to your reply!
1/6 c24 Wika0304
please update, it's very interesting
1/6 c24 iamjustanoobyguy
Nice chapter
1/4 c1 KidmanGL
Sorry for writing this message here, I can't contact you otherwise (I'm a new user, u know). I want to ask your permission to translate this fanfiction. Many Russian fans of AOT would like to read your creation, but not all have sufficient knowledge of English. I look forward to your reply. I can't wait to get started. Of course, I will indicate you as the author of this work and attach a link to the original text (if you give me permission to translate).
P.S. sorry if I posted a comment twice, this is my first time on this site, it's a very complex system here, haha.
1/4 c24 mkat0834
Wait-
Who the fuck are you
12/29/2020 c13 2Goku275
Damn it...I was REALLY hoping that AT LEAST Mina Carolina made it through...she DIDN'T deserve what happened in the anime.
12/25/2020 c14 Guest
12/25/2020 c7 Guest
lmaooooo eren just spoiled season 4 for erwin
12/25/2020 c4 Guest
oh shit broke armin's leg wtfffff just so that he won't be at trost. damnnnn
468 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »