for Something to Lose

5/11/2019 c1 Guest
Loved it...captured them write more... a fan ;)
4/15/2019 c1 WatchtoonzRex
this is good..I hope you create a story for this pairing... because it's so few...multi chapters would be great...
12/25/2018 c1 5CrimeStopper136
SO cute!
if you ever feel like contributing to the fandom I'm here to read, I love these two and I so hope the next film puts them together
9/30/2018 c1 lmovie1
great story, really love stories about ethan and Ilsa. hope you have other stories or continue this one
9/18/2018 c1 Frust-sheep
A philosophical disagreement with tree Boris" *LOL* *LOL* *LOL* I had so to laugh. :D
And a big *aww* how sweet they take care of each other.
Anyway very lovely story, which was wonderful written! :D I 3 it! *thumbs up*
9/11/2018 c1 Goingrogue
God, this was amazing! The way you write them feel exactly like the characters in the movies. You really got their voice perfectly.

I love the angst. How being constantly worried they might lose each other is something they have to live with, so they want to give reassurances to each other to make it easier, but they know they cant. So beautifully written.

I love how you chose not to clarify whether they are a couple in this. I feel like they are, but at the same time they could be in that stage post fallout where each of them knows they have feelings for each other, but haven't confessed them yet. Them taking care of each other's wounds just makes me weak. The end scene of fallout really made me want more, so this was the perfect fic to fill that need.

I would love if you would continue it or write other ethan/ilsa fics. This fic has become my favorite ethan/ilsa fic. You are so talented.
9/1/2018 c1 Lauralee
Very good story! Hope you write more! :-)
I loved the end scene between Ilsa and Ethan in the latest film too! I didn't expect the scene but it made my heart pound type of thing. I too, look forward to more movies and hope they do more with the same cast. Hopefully, Jeremy Renner can or would like to return as well, if possible. I feel the movies get better and better with each one. If Tom Cruise is healthy enough and wants to keep doing the films and continue to do his own stunts, more power to him! :D

Sincerely,

Lauree
8/18/2018 c1 5KarismaticKoala
Hey! I also love this pairing, post Fallout; just went to watch it tonight (or perhaps I should say this morning...) with my friends, and despite how MI has 20 episodes too many, I found myself liking Fallout quite a lot. Maybe the most, but my memory of the others is hazy.

The closure regarding his relationships, and Ilsa's newfound freedom - I loved the way they always met under unfortunate circumstances, and tried to make the most of them, and I'm so glad you feel strongly about the two of them also.

Anyway, I'm not really sure what to say in my review. You asked for one, so here I am, I guess. I think I'd have liked a little more fluff at the end, but conceptually, it was a good fic idea - short, simple, and independent. I just wish there were a lot more of their shippers around; I could use a couple hundred thousand words on them right about now...
8/16/2018 c1 imnina
Oooh the feels!
As you said in the beggining, there’s a “disappointing COMPLETE LACK of fanfic featuring the two of them” so I’m REALLY GLAD you wrote this! Thanks xx
8/16/2018 c1 Guest
Awesome! PLeASE write more for these two!
8/13/2018 c1 farmgirl1964
Great job on this. Loved it! They do have chemistry. :-)
8/12/2018 c1 toniteweareyoung
Oooooh... i love this so much! tq for writing about them.. please, ooo please write more...
8/8/2018 c1 Maja
Loved every bit of it! I've been waiting forever for a good fic with these two! Been shipping them from the beginning. Loved Fallout and same as you, that final scene ... pure perfection. Thanks for writing this! Hope you'll write some more ;)
8/7/2018 c1 Guest
I LOVED this! I can't tell you hoe long I've been waiting for a fanfiction about this two. I have this feeling since Rogue Nation, but seems nobody was thinking like me and I was "What is wrong with you, people?! They like soulmates!" But, for my mind peace, after this last movie I guess people can finally see it and write about it. So thanks soo much for giving the first step. I'm really happy
8/5/2018 c1 Fallout
Quick edit to last review: It's 'story', not 'atory'. Clearly. :)

Keep up the good work!