for Stalked

11/21/2020 c7 3InnocentIthinknot
Eek thank you so much for updating! You just made my night!
Wait now I have a question, how many chappies do you think Stalked will have? I'm just curious. XD
1/22/2020 c5 yeet
yeet
1/22/2020 c4 Rapunzel
Hey thats my song! You didnt even get it right its flower.
Flower, gleam and glow
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine
1/6/2020 c7 14nikkiliz713
Oh my god please tell me we get to see what Murtagh’s been up to because I need to know why he did that! I was so surprised when I checked me email this morning and saw that you had posted! I’m so proud of Eragon for all the progress he’s made and I’m so interested to see what he ends up being able to do. I also had a feeling Thorn wouldn’t be able to stick around for long but to have to leave like that? So not okay. Can’t wait to see what happens next!
-Nikki
6/22/2019 c6 2M.M. Chertoff
Murtagh is getting empathy! That has to be great! And he is imagining has future as Eregon's mate - or his surviving mate. So I am thrilled with his progress!. And overjoyed that he and Saphira will have time together. Yesss! This story just keeps getting better. Thanks for posting and many virtual hugs:-) ((((()))))
6/21/2019 c6 14nikkiliz713
In espouse to your note at the end there, if Murtagh wasn’t a little bit dark I’d be worried. He can’t get too soft on us lol. Was this chapter on the short side or am I just reading faster than usual? I’m not saying it’s a bad thing if it is shorter, I was just curious. This seems like good setup for what I’m sure will be an interesting series of conflicts coming soon. I’m very much enjoying this story so far.
5/18/2019 c5 nikkiliz713
Sorry it took me so long to get to this chapter! I was on vacation last week and spent this week catching up on things so here I finally am!

I find it very interesting that Eragon and Murtagh have decided to try and learn magic around the same time with no knowledge of what the other is doing. Was that on purpose or just a coincidence? But I feel Eragon’s struggles with mediation and also his difficulty in talking about things. He’s very relatable in this one. And I’m so sad for Saphira but I know you’re not so cruel that you won’t have them reunite at some point. Because if you don’t I will kill you lol. Looking forward to more from this story!
5/10/2019 c5 2M.M. Chertoff
Love it, please keep it up, can't waitto for the next installment!
3/25/2019 c4 M.M. Chertoff
Love the werewolves! Will Roran be in on this? We know he would hate to miss out!

Oh, and those whiskey eyes. Wow! Is that a whiskey-colored light at the end of the tunnel I see there?

How do people read serials? I am going nuts here. I want the WHOLE THING NOW! But it's ok. I can handle it.

Are you Norwegian? Just wondered.
3/24/2019 c4 14nikkiliz713
I recognized that Tangled reference right away and I couldn't believe you actually did that. I was dying. I very much enjoyed this chapter. Thorn's done-ness with Murtagh will never cease to amuse me and I'm very interested to see if Murtagh's plan will play out as he wants it to. Knowing you, nothing will work out as tentatively planned, but maybe you'll surprise me! I look forward to the next chapter!
2/2/2019 c1 Emberofthesea
AAAAAAH IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS STORY FOR SO LONG IM SO EXCITED TO READ IT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PUTTING THIS OUT THERE
2/2/2019 c3 EmberOfTheSea
Ha! I knew the vampire couple would be the doctor and his husband! I can’t wait to find out what happens next! Thanks for sharing this!
2/2/2019 c2 EmberOfTheSea
Ah murtagh my problematic fave. Well he seems to have mellowed out alittle bit so that’s interesting. Also Galbatorix and Murtagh in the same room make me uncomfortable. Galbatorix should be kept far away from murtagh. This was a great chapter and really funny as well!
8/31/2018 c2 6chop4tess
I really enjoyed this chapter. Poor Murtagh always seems to be in bother doesn't he? I hope he's grateful for Thorn finding him before he visited the Council, since he would have been eaten, literally, without his help.

I'm not sure why but I think this would have been better as the first chapter, with Eragon meeting Roran in chapter two. I think it would have added some suspense to that, us the audience knowing what happened with Murtagh and the Council but Eragon not knowing about a potential new threat to Ren.

Wouldn't the Council want to get their hands on Ren? I think it was mentioned before that Murtagh can't turn Eragon or Ren, but does that apply to all vampires? So Ren could never be turned by any vampire? I know he's still a baby right now, but later in life couldn't the Council use him for breeding or something? Ren could technically become pregnant by a vampire or sire a baby with a female vampire? Murtagh seemed to think from this chapter that the Council would kill Eragon and Ren if they knew about them, but unless they want to kill Murtagh they need Eragon alive, and Ren could be useful to them being a continuation of Morzan's bloodline and all...

But maybe I'm overthinking it? :-)
Looking forward to the next update!
8/4/2018 c1 chop4tess
I'm so excited to see the continuation of this story. I was a bit surprised that Roran is a werewolf but I'll roll with it :)
I know Roran was being all mama-bear-protective of Eragon (or would it mama-werewolf-protective?) in this chapter but he did come across as a bit of a jerk. I'd like to see some sweet momemts between him and Eragon just to show how much they care about each other as a family. Maybe Ren will win Roran over?
I hope Murtagh make a re-appearance as I can just imagine that going down! XD
I can't wait to read more and I look forward to the next chapter.
16 Page 1 2 Next »