FanFiction.Net
for Halo Effect

7/17/2019 c1 Numbet1ebaystoregmail
Interesting sequel I like it
12/6/2018 c1 29daisysakura
This already sounds so good! I think it says it was moved to AO3 which I don't have an account to but I'll see if I can find it. You are the best!
11/22/2018 c1 Madscope
Woo sequel. Ily.
9/25/2018 c1 4Malak.Khaled
YESSES I CANT GET ENOUGH OF THIS FIC THANKS !
9/7/2018 c1 3coronadomontes
good
9/2/2018 c1 Guest
Woo!
8/30/2018 c1 kylC
*finishes Laterality* cries
*finds out there's a sequel* crie r
8/25/2018 c1 Mi-chan1991
Yay for sequels! Faved and subscribed!
8/17/2018 c1 1DiamondKing12
I'm glad this story is continuing! I can't wait to see how things have changed.
8/17/2018 c1 3Kirbmaster
It is great to see the start of the sequel! And I can already tell things with the Hyuuga are not gonna be great with Hinata. I am curious on what else is in store in future chapters? I very much look forward to it!
8/16/2018 c1 901nekotaAi
wow I really like the second part of laterability, I hope that you will update this soon and could you please pair her with someone it would be interesting to have a bit of romance in the fanfic.
But as usual it was an awesome chapter I hope you update soon. Gambate :3
8/11/2018 c1 DJzash
I felt that Laterality was ended in a great way, and was pretty conflicted that you were making a sequel to it...at first.

After reading the first chapter though, I'm super excited to see what direction this goes, now that Namie is actually strong enough and has the support she needs to do something about her foreknowledge.
8/8/2018 c1 alexc123
I'm so happy there's a sequel!
8/8/2018 c1 iroxanamiranda
I'm so glad Namie came back! I swear i was confused for a moment bc u didnt remeber everything and i was like "Oh yeah. She lost her arm lol" but still i feel so pUMPED UP FOR THIS ISTG LIKE I ONLY STAN INTELLECTUALS. Aka you. Also uh wanted to thank you uwu for writing this without getting something perse so thank you, ily byeee
8/6/2018 c1 3readthishit
starting off with an alt versioof hinata’s kidnapping is pretty epic! it’s a shame her family life isn’t looking any better, but maybe a friendship with sai would help? pooor baby needs all the kindness she can get. also, that bit about her mom is giving me so much angst, especially since in cannon i think she recalls her mother being kind to her despite being a quote unquote disappointment. now im imagining her mom only being kind because it’s her duty, not because she loves her, ow my feelings. the stuff with kiri is really interesting too, cause it sounds like we’re getting another war, yikes. and the guy who stole the byakugan was Ao, right? i almost feel sorry for what the hyuuga will probably do to him, rip
29 Page 1 2 Next »