for God-Fist Style? Pfffft

8/17 c2 wearedeadpool
please continue this.
3/5 c2 Axccel
That's good, shame it died.
12/30/2020 c1 Simplyhiccstrid
I definitly need more of this. Too bad it’s been two years!
9/24/2020 c2 Guest
WOOO! MORE MY GOOD SIR! XD
8/20/2020 c1 3MasterBrattan
I'm going to play Yakaty Sax (The Benny Hill theme) in my head.
7/3/2020 c2 Samthman
This story is simply amazing
1/7/2020 c2 WearyCurmudgeon
Been awhile since you touched this story, bit figured I'd point something out that a lot of folks seem to overlook.

Mistral officially only has 1 combat school (Sanctum), unlike Vale which has 2 (Signal and Pharos).

Both Pyrrha and Arslan are native Mistrallans and more than likely attended Sanctum at the same time.

With Pyrrha supposedly being top of the class throughout her stay there, how likely would it be for Arslan to be the number 2 and kinda/sorta Pyrrha's main rival? (As Arslan has shown herself to be on Yang's level at the least. Just has not overly impressive team members with only Reese coming close, but obviously inexperienced.)

Would seem rather important in a Arslan-Jaune-Pyrrha love triangle, as she'd have yet additional reason to want Jaune. Beating/spiting Pyrrha and getting the guy.

And yes, Arslan is woefully underused when one considers her looks as she's bloody gorgeous.

Anyway: Jaune/Arslan as Noble Lion. Decent ship name.

But what should the triad of Arslan, Jaune and Pyrrha be called?
10/22/2019 c2 Guest
I just read this again and waiting for another updated. Please comeback. I miss you...
8/30/2019 c2 12loneonyxwolf
*Cue record scratch*
7/21/2019 c1 Kai'sa is best girl
My prayers have been answered! Fastest author respons ever. I rate service 10/10
7/21/2019 c1 Kai'sa is best girl
Fuuuuuuuuck! Me at 12pm: just a quick read before bedwhat cab go wrong? Also me: it's 2am why isn't there more storys with this ship?! Wtf i can't sleep I need more omg!... Author, what have you done to me?
7/16/2019 c2 Guest
Continue this PLEASE. Also... I think I can see Jaune Becoming lord Boros via Shunting His Aura from his body to create a propelling Force...
6/24/2019 c1 3SkeletalPheonix
One thing..
looney tunes
6/24/2019 c2 Guest
WOOOO! Next chapter please. Loving this ship XD
6/5/2019 c2 1sdphantom10
I like the dynamic already, Id like to see more heart to heart moments between Arslan and Jaune Im a sucker for tough girls with visible soft sides to them especialy when around there SO's. Jaune dropped a shell at th end there and I have to see the reaction!
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »