for Known Power

Lol
7/5 c1 AlienMuse
Hah, that's very clever! *smiles*
2/8 c1 5JustHarrySirius
Well met! I hope you do one where Harry and Kreacher are besties while Sirius is alive. I think it’d be great!
8/12/2020 c1 110Right What Is Wrong
Hahahaha!

A truly excellent take on the House-Elves-are-overpowered idea. Never seen THAT interpretation of the "Power He Knows Not" before. :D
7/11/2020 c1 14TomHRichardson
I loved this. What a clever alternative to the end of GOF.

Your Dumbledore is, like the canon version, completely clueless and convinced of his own inerrancy.

What ever happened to Voldiebaby who got dumped out of the cauldron?
2/14/2020 c1 112dogbertcarroll
LOL! I can see this as being canon, more than love anyway.
11/13/2019 c1 kimjo2
Loved it! Thanks
10/27/2018 c1 helloseem
Brilliant! Simply awesome. Keep it up!
10/25/2018 c1 Guest
Book Seven SHOULD have been Power of House Elves.

Didn't need that moronic escape from Privet: could have retrieved Harry with an elf. An elf would have had more sense than to take Harry to the most obvious place in the entire world as well.

Didn't need that moronic break-in at the Ministry: could have sent an elf to steal that locket from Umbridge's home while she was asleep. Would have saved us that interminable camping trip.

Didn't need to stupidly kick off the Battle of Hogwarts by breaking into the school: could have sent an elf to search the RoR for Ravenclaw's headgear.

If Harry had called for an elf when he was being attacked by a big snake, the elf would surely have killed off the snake. Harry wouldn't have broken his wand. (not like he used it for anything other than casting disarming charms in deadly situtations)

Yes, Book Seven, which should be retitled "Hermione Granger and the Snape-shaped Hole", would have had a whole lot less Idiot Plot, had Harry used elves.

And don't get me started on the whole Power of kamikaze...err...love.
10/8/2018 c1 Latarra
Fun.
10/7/2018 c1 entelejent
Hahahaha. This makes sense.
10/2/2018 c1 jilumasam
Well...if that had happened in canon we coulda skipped the last 3 books. Which would have been a blessing methinks. Thanks for a great one shot.
8/23/2018 c1 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Fun one-shot and great that Harry understands Elves so well. Thanks for sharing!
8/14/2018 c1 Guest
Tee hee. Thanks for a most enjoyable tea break. Of course, now I have to explain to my co-workers why I am giggling...
8/8/2018 c1 1Araytigre
Poor Albus is stuck in his own little world, one that not even Luna can see, lol. Fun. Thank You. TTFN
23 Page 1 2 Next »