for Out of Hand

8/21 c16 Bnhafan
Sorry to hear of the cancellation. I truly enjoyed your work. You did remarkably well for this being your first attempt.
8/10 c16 4Geldrid L. Malifaka
I liked it well enough, but i fully understand the whole 'looking back at my work, and being disgusted with the merely passable wrighting' thing.
11/6/2020 c16 Guest
This story is absolutely incredible. I enjoy every chapter and am very thankful you spent time to write this. The joy you have given me through this story is great and I cannot thank you enough. You contributed a great story to this fandom and I understand that sometimes stories are just meant to rest until it is time for them to be woken again.

The world building was incredible and fascinating. That part was very exciting without being overwhelming which I appreciate.

Thank you!
8/31/2020 c16 Dera'may
i'm sad, to know that this story is discontinued, because it was the best one I've read.
8/27/2020 c16 Trevbone
Alright so I kinda disagree on this story being bad I think it has so much good product to be great but I will agree that it was rushed but I really loved where you had it going thanks for the good read anyway
8/15/2020 c1 1aaliyah3609
Noooooooo kill troll jim
6/24/2020 c16 Guest
Personally I have really enjoyed the way this story has been written. I hope you think about continuing it as it is at an interesting point and I would like to see where you would go with it.
5/22/2020 c7 rattle-the-stars
i think this is the first time someone has ever compared draal to sonic the hedgehog
5/22/2020 c1 rattle-the-stars
bro.
this is so good thank you for writing this-
asdfghjklerwtgrfdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
im fangirling so hard this is perfect
*excited screaming*
5/4/2020 c16 4KingGone
Really enjoyed the story, I think you’re being a little to hard on yourself but then again who isn’t. Anyway the point is I’ll be looking forward to any updates you do.
4/25/2020 c12 ReflectiveReader
I thought he learned his lesson!
4/25/2020 c8 ReflectiveReader
I'm interested in seeing if clair herself will be in Jims dreams now.
4/25/2020 c5 ReflectiveReader
I laughed through most of this chapter, it was really good!
4/25/2020 c4 ReflectiveReader
At least Jim is smarter about telling others about the probably suicidal solo trip he wants to make.
4/25/2020 c3 ReflectiveReader