for Immortal Companion

8/18/2020 c1 Guest
Scoobies acting to overly controlling type. And what exactly is donut boy's 'unique' status in the Council? Inappropriate remarks and being a specially judgemental asshole?

Good start to this one, I look forward to seeing where you go with it.
8/17/2020 c1 Guest
Buffy forgot to fire back at donut boy and ask him what his unique contribution was...
8/16/2020 c2 11Harry2
A immortal priest? DARIUS! He was something of a spiritual mentor to both Duncan and several other immortals.. And the fact that the book mentions that the Prize is a curse fits in with the Wandererverse story Calling out the Clan, where it is revealed that The Game was created by Demons to keep the number of Immortals down, since they were to be the protectors of Humanity in the final war between good and evil.
8/16/2020 c1 Harry2
Oz? Oz is THE IMMORTAL! Darn. I was all set to break out in Princes of the Universe.
11/1/2018 c1 FreakyLeo88
Oh wow. Can't wait to read more. This sounds so interesting.
I really like to find out how Richie survived. Or came back from permanent death. I mean, I love Richie. Glad he's back and not dead
8/6/2018 c1 27Anyankaholic
What?! I need more information! Great start.
8/6/2018 c1 nicci1244
woohoo, Oz! I can't wait to see what's next.
8/5/2018 c1 XRaiderV1
oh I love this one...finally a decent buffy fic I can enjoy! its been sad without many real decent buffy fics for..forever.