for A Deadly Partnership

4/29/2019 c16 Guest
I like this Story, but not as much as your formerly Story:
Lassiter and Shawn have a Shoot Out or it's Sequel!, which I can't believe you DELETED!
12/17/2018 c16 Guest
I really hope you update soon!
12/3/2018 c16 62Anna Lane
Henry’s concern over Gus was really sweet. Making us wait to see what’s in that safe, I see...
12/3/2018 c15 Anna Lane
Oh no! Poor Guster. (All the apartment talk of decor made me wonder whether there will be a pineapple somewhere or if I missed it).
12/3/2018 c14 Anna Lane
I’m intrigued by the pictures he has (and the relationship between the lawyer and Francine is interesting. Wonder if they know more than they’re saying.)
12/3/2018 c13 Anna Lane
I’m actually kind of worried for Buzz..I mean I know they’re bad guys but hopefully Shawn can save his man.
11/16/2018 c14 Guest
Really hope you update soon!
11/9/2018 c14 Guest
Cant wait to find out what in the safe!
10/25/2018 c13 Guest
I really hope you update soon. I want to find out Henry reaction to what Shawn has been doing.
10/2/2018 c12 Anna Lane
I think it’s interesting Henry is now in the mix. Can’t wait to see what he does with this information about/accusation against his son.
10/2/2018 c11 Anna Lane
Poor Gus! He has no idea...but I’m sure Shawn has something up his sleeve...right?!
9/16/2018 c10 Anna Lane
Lassiter is turning out to be a better detective than I expected...
9/15/2018 c9 Anna Lane
Interesting to get Juliet’s point of view now.
9/15/2018 c8 Anna Lane
Hee hee Buzz is a good actor.
9/8/2018 c7 Anna Lane
Ack! Omg marvelous cliff hanger! Truly didn’t see it coming, but could this be a ploy by Shawn to divert attention...hmm. I really enjoyed the beginning from Lassie’s POV too. Another well written chapter! Keep it going :)
22 Page 1 2 Next »