for Making of a King

11/2/2021 c5 Blazeb79
Interesting. I am intrigued. I dont mind the xover if its done well.
8/29/2021 c1 Kelvin Chiong
Dude this is good stuff keep up the good work and can’t wait for the next chapter
1/14/2021 c4 Guest
... Just... No. Those 2 worlds aren't even kinda similar... Just write a sex story already... Ugh.
9/1/2020 c5 lou2003us
I really want to see what happens next. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
3/12/2019 c4 Some guy
Jesus. It's hard with the grammatical errors but with the different perspective words like me in a third person setting made me scratch my head. Otherwise, okay.
11/27/2018 c4 3Partsu
yeah fuck this shit I'm out. when you make a crossover MARK IT AS SUCH!
good bye.
11/19/2018 c1 Guest
Touya was actually capable of taking on an entire armed biker gang, and probably had better experience with his grandpa
11/10/2018 c1 Iceman1228
I do believe you need someone to edit for you as well as to read through your fic and fix the grammar problems because you have a few descriptors that you just happened to cut off randomly for no reason and started with a new description so please have someone look into that.
10/29/2018 c5 5Shadow Phoenix 16
Good damn Overlord!
10/17/2018 c5 2Mike Kromer
Must have more asap. Love it so far, keep it up. Can't wait to see what happens next.
10/16/2018 c5 22Kakerot Bardockson
sorry you lost me, good luck with this one
10/16/2018 c5 1tsun
...not much to say on the chapter than to be happy to see Karen~nee~San showing up early.

I still see no appeal to overlord cast showing up so this chapter is not much for me.
10/6/2018 c4 22Kakerot Bardockson
this is really good and can't wait to see more, it was stated he would have like 10 wives so adding to the harem would be nice preferably the royal mage and a beast-girl or two
9/12/2018 c4 2Mike Kromer
Oh boy what has he gotten himself into now lol. You know his girls love him, and after this ordeal mabey get it into their hearts the truth. You know they wouldn't mind being pregnant with his kids lol. We must see what happens next before all that though.
9/9/2018 c4 6insomniac1970
Okay, so you are combining two isekai stories that take place in completely different worlds. Let's see where you will go with this. The fight with Captain Cane was well-written.
19 Page 1 2 Next »