for What the Future Holds

3/31/2020 c5 2ChantelleaRose
Omg I love this story! Can't wait to read more :)
3/24/2020 c5 Guest
Love the cool flashback and corrected behavior. This is a lot of strain for the team. A bunch of kids just show up saying you guys must pair off and make up soon or we'll cease to exist.
3/11/2020 c5 Milo
Hilarious. I love the crazy characters. You write them all well. I love reading this and I hope you find time to write more. Also, stay healthy.
3/2/2020 c5 4LenoreSeraph
Interesting
12/4/2019 c5 1Babyi.G
nice, really liked it. I just want Raimy to see her father now D
11/19/2019 c5 the little bookworm princess
great chapter, update soon please!
11/2/2019 c4 Guest
Great chapter. More please.
10/28/2019 c4 5Zuiri
Happy to see this story updated. It’s such a treat to read! Hope you continue.
10/19/2019 c4 Kage
I really like this chapter. I feel like the rest of them, wanting to know more about the future. Awesome detail and great job holding off on some parts.
10/18/2019 c4 1Babyi.G
it's just too good. god know what raimy and adam are up to, let's hope they don't get killed in the process. love this chapter excited for the next x
9/19/2019 c3 Babyi.G
this story has such potential, I love it. I've not read one like this before. I can't wait for the next chapter xx
9/12/2019 c3 Guest
Is Nora Darkh in this story?
9/2/2019 c3 2938
I love all of the new characters. I wonder how Leonard would respond to hearing the explanation. It is alarming but he is also alive beyond expectation. What is he going to do? Or will one of the others knock him out?
8/30/2019 c3 Nico the Canary
Please update soon.
8/20/2019 c3 Violet
There kids are incredible. Normally, I hate the whole next generation thing but you did it so well. The original characters have not lost any relevance in this story. Thank you for this.
55 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »